Chapter 13

Gulf's POV

"Can I stay here in your classroom?" Mew is so persistent.

"What will my classmates say then?"

"They will say, I'm here for Becca." I don't believe this excuse will work.

"As if,they'll believe you love."

"You need to stop worrying baby. Then if they found out, let's just admit it. That easy." Mew is always confident. Maybe because he is the top student of our department. He really have it all.

"As if that's easy. You don't know how hard it was for me before." I know being gay is kinda normal now but we still can't escape some rude judgements about us.

"Baby, don't worry I will take care of you." He really stayed in our room.

"Okay. Okay. Stay." He sat in front of us. We have 1.5 hour vacant time. "What about those girls?"

"I'll text them that I have important thing to do." Mew told me.

"So you have their number huh?"

"Hehe. I'm the president of the dept.,remember? I really have lots of numbers here." He explained.

"Good for you then."

"Good for me,then why the long face baby? Don't tell me you're jealous." He is smiling at me. It's like he's glad to know that I am jealous.

"I don't know, is it just me or you really like to make me jealous."

"No baby. I am just smiling because I can see that you care."

Some of my classmates were coming back from their lunch already.

"Hi Mew."

"Hello Mew"

"Did you have lunch already Mew?"

I just gave Mew a sideway glance.

"Hi." He awkwardly replied to them.

"Congrats Mew,the rankings were posted already. Of course you ranked 1 again." My classmate told him.

"Really? Thank you. Will check it out." He looked at them with an ear-to-ear grin on his face.

"Congrats."

"Let's go check it baby." He asked me.

"Go with your sister. I hate seeing the rankings." For sure I'm on the last place again. So embarrassing.

"Okay, I'll go first. Dinner date later okay?" He whispered.
~~~~~~~~

Mew's POV

I saw him blushed when I asked him for a date later. He is so cute. Actually I want to ask him if I can be his roommate. He has an extra bed there, and I wonder if he will like the idea of me staying with him. Of course, I need to ask my parents first.

I went straight to where the bulletin board was located. I ranked first among 82 third year students. I checked the rankings for first year as well. I started with the top, my sister was ranked one as well. I scanned it searching for my boyfriend's name. I was already in the middle part but still didn't found his name. I tried searching from the bottom and jeez I found it right away. He was second from the last, rank 90 out of 91. I think he really needs me in his room. I need to tutor him and make sure that he will rank better next time. I took a picture of it and forwarded it to my boyfriend. I only sent the last part including names for ranks 80-91.

"Baby here's the ranking for first year. In case you are tired to check there. I love you." I sent a text message to him.

"I hate you Mew! Why do you need to send it?" He replied in an instant.