14. PDA

"Public Display of Affection also know as PDA is where one or both partners express their love in public, either romantically or sexually."

You did as Mr Kim said, running back to your dormitory to change clothes. You picked out the perfect dress, red and satin and it clung to your body so tightly. You had to admit, the dress was so tight, it was a struggle to get on, but it was 100% worth it. You applied a thin layer of makeup before making your way out of your room towards the car park.

Your heels tapped against the pavement as you made your way through campus, getting stares from a few guys who admired your cleavage and plump, round ass. You suddenly felt a hand coming into contact with you right butt cheek as you spun on your heels to slap whoever touched your precious ass. "Nice butt sexy," Jimin smirked, his eyes now moving to look at your exposed cleavage. "Jesus Jimin, I was about to punch you straight to heaven," you groaned, wrapping your arms around yourself in the cold breeze. "You can send me to heaven with that ass," he smirked, reaching around to grope you as he came closer to your figure.

"Sorry dwarf, not tonight. I have a date," you smirked, giving the boy a taste of his own medicine as you slapped his perfectly round ass. "A date? Who with?" He asked, jealousy in his voice. "Non of your damn business Park Jimin," you shouted whilst walking away from the annoying boy with confidence in your stride. You swung your hips a little more than usual, just to tease him all the more.

You reached the car park, looking around to see your teacher leaning against his Rolls-Royce, smirking at you as you approached him. "Damn babygirl, you clean up nicely," he smirked. "Not too bad yourself," you winked back before climbing into the passenger seat of his car.

The journey was quiet, the two of you shared small talk until your reached the nearby club. Mr Kim opened the car door for you, taking your hand in his as he led you into the club. Just as he said, the bouncer let you both in, no questions asked, just a happy smile which was sent your way. "I'm gonna go grab a drink, do you wanna find a table?" You asked, squeezing your teacher's hand tightly. He nodded and you parted ways, watching Mr Kim disappear into the crowd. "One margarita please," You asked the bartender.

The coloured lights blinded you as you made your way through the crowded club, drink in hand. Your head was spinning as people smashed themselves into your body and muttered indescribable apologies. You spotted a figure sat alone on a chair in the dark corner. The lights momentarily flashed over his face as you saw a smirk plastered on his lips.

You approached Mr Kim, he licked his lips a few times as his eyes wandered over the tight red satin dress that clung to your body. You walked closer to him, swaying your hips as you trailed a single finger across his sculpted cheek bone. "Hello again Mr Kim," You purred seductively as you straddled his lap, the warmth of his body igniting yours.

"You honestly do look stunning tonight Y/N," he smiled as his hand slid down your back towards your ass, groping it roughly. You pulled his lips in for a deep kiss, your mouths pressing against each other's passionately. He licked your upper lip, the tickling sensation made you gasp as you rubbed yourself against his crotch.

You pulled away from his lips, pressing gentle kisses to his jawline and down his neck. You unbuttoned his shirt slightly, kissing his now exposed collarbones. "Y/N, stop while you can," he groaned and you felt him harden underneath you as his thighs clenched. You chugged the rest of your beverage before placing your glass on the table beside you.

Hooking both your arms around his neck, you began to make out with him again. Grinding faster on his member, your dress began riding up to reveal your red lace thong. "Shit
Y/N," Seokjin groaned into your ear before taking your lobe into his mouth and nibbling on it gently. His hot breath in your ear made your insides clench and your lower area throb.

Jin's hands suddenly gripped your hips, keeping you still. A more sensual song started playing as the lights dimmed. You felt Seokjin's right hand move in between your thighs, stroking a single line up your inside thigh to your clit. He placed his index finger on the hood, rubbing it slowly and gently. You shivered and he moved his free hand to play with your left breast. He groped it and played with your clothed nipple, flicking it and twisting it to stimulate your upper body. "Ahhh Seokjin!" You moaned loudly, however your voice seemed to blend into the music.

He moved his fingers to your entrance, playing with it first to lubricate it before he slipped two fingers in. "Mmmh so wet," he smirked and began to curl his fingers inside of you, creating immense pleasure. You jumped when the pad of his thumb began to rub across your clit once again. "You like this huh? Everyone is watching to see how much of a slut you are!" He whispered into your ear. You glanced around, feeling your cheeks burning.

Your face was red, lips parted and wet with your teacher's saliva. Your hair was disheveled and your dress had ridden up leaving your whole ass on show. However none of this stopped you. Feeling Jin's fingers thrust deep into you made you clench hard as you felt yourself release. You moaned loudly, your liquids dripping out of your swollen area and onto his jeans.

You flushed a darker shade of red as your teacher laughed at you, flicking your clit causing your body to jolt from overstimulation. "Look at the mess you made baby," You looked down, seeing the lump in his jeans covered in your cum. "Let's head home and sort this out huh?" He smirked.