16. The dwarf

The weekend was finally over and it was time to go back to school. You woke up in the morning, hopping into the shower. You felt the warm water slide down your skin gently. The bubbles and soap slippery on your hands as you ran your fingers all over your body. You remembered the way your classmates touched you, the way they made you feel. You imagined your hot teacher Mr Kim massaging your breasts as you clenched around his member.

You rinsed off the bubbles and switched off the faucet, stepping out of the shower and dripping water all over the floor. You pulled a soft towel over your body and walked out into the bedroom. You checked the time, seeing that you had half an hour before class. You quickly dried your hair and pulled on your scandalous uniform with your extremely short skirt. The shortness of the skirt used to bother you, but now, you took pride in it. You loved the way the guys looked at you as you made your way across campus. Or the way that Mr Kim's eyes would trail up your bare thighs during class. You loved the way Jimin would slap your ass when you walked down the corridor with him.

You grabbed your books, checking the time once more, seeing that you were going to be late for class. You quickly ran out of your room, and down the stairs, avoiding any interactions with other people that might slow you down. You ran to class, not caring about the way your skirt blew in the wind revealing your black lace thong. You ran into your biology classroom, seeing the disappointment look on your teacher's face.

"Sorry I'm late sir!" You said, looking for an empty seat, noticing that Jimin saved you one next to him. "I'll let you off miss Y/N, because you've never been late before. Make sure you're on time next lesson," your teacher sighed before walking over to the computer. You took a seat beside Jimin, smiling at him as he grinned back. "Thank you for saving me a seat," you said whilst opening your text book. "No worries, you look good by the way," he smirked and placed his hand on your thigh. "Mmmh, thank you baby," you smirked.

You started taking notes as the teacher lectured you about osmosis and diffusion and other boring things. "Jimin," you whispered looking over at the boy who's hand was still placed on your thigh. He looked over at you, signalling you to continue talking. "I have no idea what's going on in this class," you sighed, placing down your pen as you showed him your page that was full of doodles and nothing else. He laughed before showing you his notes. "Thank you," you smiled and began to copy his notes down. "You have to repay me if you steal my notes you know," he smirked, running his hand further up your thigh until it was sliding under the hem of your skirt. "And how do I do that?" You asked getting closer to his ear, nibbling on his earlobe gently. Jimin let out a quiet moan, his hand slipping up further to brush your core. "Shit Jimin, not here," you moaned out quietly and he just smirked and continued massaging your core.

"Let me take you out on a date, just me and you, tonight," He asked, cocking his head, continuing his hand movements. "Okay, j-just this once d-dwarf," you laughed. Jimin frowned, slapping your clothed area harshly making you let it a squeal. The other classmates looked over at you in confusion making you blush a slight shade of red. You eventually convinced Jimin to move his hand away from your throbbing core, not wanting to embarrass yourself any more in front of everyone. Once the lesson was finally over, you made arrangements with Jimin before leaving him to go to your next class.

The day went by slowly, you classes were boring and you had to try your hardest to stay awake during lessons. Finally the school day ended and you left you final class to meet Jimin. He was waiting by the school gate, in one hand was a small picnic basket and in the other, was a blanket. He smiled at you, and you giggled cutely. He was the sweetest most thoughtful angel... small angel. You ran to him, wrapping your arms around his small frame as you cuddled into his chest. "Did you have a good day beautiful?" He asked, his breath warming up your cheek. "Mmmh, yes thanks, did you?" You questioned, pulling away to look him in the eyes. "Better now that you're here," he smirked before handing you the picnic blanket and taking your free hand. "Ready?" He asked and you nodded.

You began walking through the town, watching as the houses began to spread out more until there were no more houses in sight. "I've never been to the countryside," you smiled intertwining your fingers with Jimin's as his eyes creased into little crescents. "You'll love it then," he said gently.

The walk was peaceful and the sun was still shining in the sky. You eventually found a field, it was large with long green grass and trees lining the edge. Birds swooped through the sky as crickets sung in the long grass. Jimin placed the basket of food down and you laid out the blanket. Jimin opened up the picnic basket to reveal the large amount of food that he had brought as well as a bottle of unopened champagne.

Jimin opened the bottle, pouring two glasses of the alcoholic drink. "Here's to a great day Y/N," he smiled, raising his glass to connect it with yours. The collision made a clang as you both sipped from your glasses, enjoying each other's company and the evening breeze.