The yellow ones are tansy, it means...

Since I failed to update immediately hahahaha! Because I got so distracted rewatching some drama plus the fan sign yesterday and ITMT trailer (please watch if you haven't yet lolol) here's a really long one to compensate with all the 'long chapters please' hehehehe. Thank you💛💛💛

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kong's plan didn't go according to what he expected, after Namtan's party, they drove him home since Arthit was called for a sudden schedule the next day. Kong promised himself that he'll do it as soon as they meet again.

He knows that it is not a topic that he can just blurt out over the phone. They need to talk about it as Kong knows how Stud is somehow, a huge 'competitor' on Arthit's career. He knows how people are putting them against each other despite being on the same company. He also saw how they were just acting civilly when they crossed paths during Namtan's birthday party.

After he started working in Mielle, he already expected that one day, he'll really get to meet him and maybe work with him. He thought that everything is over but he didn't expect Stud to actually act all this way with him after what happened to them in the past.

It has been a few days since Namtan's birthday and as expected, they weren't able to meet. He wanted to initiate the meeting but Rainza once mentioned to him about how they can only rehearse at night for the anniversary concert so he knows how tired Arthit will be once he goes home. He's really thankful how the PA would drop a random 'how are you' message to him and then he would get updates about his boyfriend.

A sigh escaped from Kong's lips as he rolled over his bed. He still has work tomorrow but he can't seem to sleep tonight. He reached out for his phone and unlocked it.

Kong doesn't know why but ever since he created his secret Twitter account, he is tempted to open it at least once a day. There were some people who told him that twitter is quite addicting once you start it that's why he never really gave attention to it before. Now, he figured that it also gives a lot of updates, especially about Arthit and his schedule.

As he scrolls through Arthit's tags, some tweets caused his throat to turn dry. He took a deep breath as he rolled over his bed as he continued to read. Arthit has a schedule tonight so he already said goodnight earlier.

Kong felt his lips dry as he took another deep breath.

There they are.

He was warned about it and he didn't really see them before, but what they said about this social media platform is true. It can really be filled with a lot of negativity and toxicity that part of him regrets scrolling now.

Why are they saying this on Arthit's tags?

He can call them troll and just ignore them, but magic bullet – he already saw them and whatever he read are already injected into his system.

@user43924 It has been a year since #ArthitRojnapat broke my heart by announcing that he is in a relationship with someone who- I won't continue anymore. How disappointing. I still can't believe #ReturnArthitToUs did not trend.

@ArthitloveU When will they announce that #ArthitRojnapat and that guy broke up? I'm patiently waiting but my patience is running thin.