Chapter 20 - The life threatening fight against Lord Frieza!

Frieza is standing on a rock above us. "You know, between losing pretty much my entire army and my wish for immortality, I'm feeling quite murderous right now. I'm going to take out all this pent up anger on you. Starting with Vegeta. Now think about this Vegeta. My power level is 530,000."

Vegeta is finally up, just to be kicked back down by Frieza. "Dammit! I will surpass you, Frieza! If this is the difference between you and I, the gap is manageable."

"Is that what you think Vegeta? Well, let me show you just how much bigger the difference is than you think." He starts to charge up and grows. His voice becomes deeper and he grows much larger. Finally, he stops.

"So Vegeta, what do you think of my second form?" Frieza asks

Vegeta isn't impressed. "You've just made yourself a bigger target. When I'm through with you, what's left of you will be much smaller."

Frieza laughs. "Then let me give you a point of reference, Vegeta. Last time I went into this form, it was around 1,000,000."

Vegeta looks scared, but I'm calm. I'm still stronger than he is and I have Kaioken. But Goku isn't as calm.

"Enough!  Vegeta, give me a shot at him! Please?" Goku asks like a child.

Vegeta isn't too lenient. "Absolutely not Kakarot! This fight is mine and mine alone! You're not as strong as me anyway!"

Goku crosses his arms over his chest and uses the Kaioken. "Kaioken X10!" His power skyrockets to pretty much the same as Frieza.

He goes past Vegeta and punches Frieza back. Frieza charges towards Goku. They lock hands and push against each other. Goku starts to push him back and Frieza gets thrown into the water, just to come back up and impale Goku on his horns.

"Goku!" I shout. Frieza throws Goku to the ground in front of us.

"Dammit... even though I was stronger than Frieza, I let my guard down..."

Gohan's power bursts uncontrollably. "How dare you! How dare you hurt my daddy!" He flies at Frieza and sends a blast at him. It pushes Frieza down, but Frieza pushes it back up.

"You're next." He appears above Gohan and slams him into the ground.

Vegeta explains something to us. "You three have been growing in power since that initial boost. The brat is almost as strong as me. It's said that saiyan half breeds have incredible potential. But I'm still the strongest out of all you, so let me fight him."

I've had enough. "No. I'm going to fight him. You can't even compare to me, you just can't sense me. I'm done standing on the sidelines. It's time for me to get in there." I fly up to Frieza and we stare each other down for a moment.

"So you're the next monkey to join the party. It'll be fun to choke you with your tail!" His tail comes round and tries to wrap itself round my kneck, but I catch it and squeeze.

"I'd love to do the same to you, but you don't have one anymore!" I put my feet on his chest and pull and the end of his tail rips off. Frieza screams, but I don't give him any time. I swing the tail round to bat him away. He charges towards me and tries to stab me with his horns, so I grab them and knee him in the head.

Frieza falls back to the ground dizzy. "So, Frieza, got anymore transformations up your sleeve?" I taunt, floating down to him.

He chuckles. "You're going to regret asking me that." What? No... Does he have another transformation? This could be bad.

He starts to power up and his head grows longer. His shoulder stick out and spike grow from his back. "This is what you asked for, isn't it, monkey?"

 "This is what you asked for, isn't it, monkey?"

I get ready to fight. Frieza fires a blast at me and it hit it away. We fly at each other and our fight begins.

Frieza ducks blow my swings and uppercuts me, so I jump off his shoulder pad and land behind him. I wrap my tail around his leg and spin around until I let go, throwing him into the lake. I forgot I had that.

He flies back up to try and punch me, but I dodge them all. I jump back and fire blast at him, so he flies away to avoid them all. He circles around and kicks me in the back, almost making me fall into the lake. Frieza isn't anything like Vegeta. He's smart and tactical and thinks ahead. I may have the advantage because he's injured, but if he catches me off guard then it could end ugly.

This is no ordinary opponent. It's the first being I've ever met who's on my level.