Episode 1 Normal Kaiju Day

???: How do I start?..... Oh yeah I'm supposed to say my name and all. But I'll do that at the end.... Okay what was I doing?..... Oh right! *clears throat*. Just give a second. I have to ge my story telling voice. There you got it!

In the Year 1954 in Japan. A giant Creature came out of the ocean. The giant Monster had the body of a beautiful woman, but the tail of a reptile, dorsal fins on her back, razer sharp claws and teeth. She was the first Titan. Humanity codenamed her Gojira. She made Japan her personal playground. Ravishing and destroying Japan as she saw it fit. Missile, bombs, tanks, jet fighter, the army, navy, marines, Air Force, nothing could take down Gojira. She was a Titan of pure power. She was The Queen Of Monster. However a brilliant scientist created a Bomb named the Oxygen Destroyer. The Bomb was able to finally Kill Gojira. However years later Monstrous Kaijus started to appear. By the time Tanks, Jets and missiles took the Kaiju down. Another one appear 1 month later. Another Monstrous Kaijus appear. It took a nuke to kill it. Yet more of this Monstrous Kaijus begin to appear. More life's were lost, cities were destroy. Humanity need it a new weapon.

So the world came together, pulling it's resources and throwing aside old rivalries for the greater good. To fight Monsters we created Monsters of our own. Humanity created The Jaegar. Giant Kaiju size robots, pilot by two pilots. The pilots became heros. Fighting Kaijus once a week was now normal. The world was finally at peace. No Kaiju stood a chance against us. Humanity was now good right?

Wrong.

Another one appear. Another Gojira appear from the ocean. But This Gojira was different. She was much bigger and more power than the previous one. No matter how many Jaegars we send they were destroy by her hand.

However we found that this Gojira didn't seek to destroy us but instead seek Balance instead of destruction. As well more Titans appear, similar to Gojira. Rodan, Mothra, Caesar and Anguirus.

But then out of nowhere she appear from the starts. Queen Ghidorah. She brought destruction. She was Gojira equal.

Now the year is 2047. And I almost forgot My name is Noah Daxton. I'm just your normal 18 year old, 5 feet 9 inches teenager. And I'm not short, I'm average height.

Also, did you know that the human being has 23 pairs of chromosomes. You may be asking why I'm telling you this? Well because I'm no normal human. I have 24 pairs of chromosomes. And so does my siblings. Thanks to that were far more powerful than any human. Were faster, stronger, more durable, tougher, smarter, more agile, more flexible, we heal faster, higher stamina, we can hear, see and smell at far greater distances. We only need to eat and sleep once every two weeks. We can somehow see in the dark and some other abilities we have. So yeah me and my siblings are basically superhumans at this point. Not only that. My parents and my older brothers are in the Jaegar  pilots.

So yeah my life is pretty normal.... From my point of view of course

But unfortunately nothing lasts forever. My life, and the life's of my family and friends are about to take a whole new turn for the good and bad...... It's time to be a hero.

Third P.O.V

Location: Lainon Highschool.