Epilogue

While Keith is resting at the corner of the room for a moment, the door of the air lock tightly secured. Bandages that is wrapped around his broken leg and pain killers are now running through his system. Using his paladin armor-boots, a coil of rope and pipes are tied around Keith's left leg for stability. Resting his eyes for a few dobashes, so the medicine would run through its course. Suddenly, Keith has felt a warm and comfort presence has washed over him. Keith easily recognized the presences that is within the feeling. But he has felt anything like that since he was a child. He wished that moment won't last. BANG! Keith jolted towards a new wake up call as everything has started to shake. He listens carefully to his surroundings. Suddenly, he has noticed that the Black Lion is shaking from both in and out. In fear, Keith held onto a wall. "Black, what's going on?" Keith asked, "Are we under attack?"

Black roared throughout the ship,

"Impact? What impact?" Keith didn't follow,

Black roared again as he crashed into something. With one jerk, Keith bumped his head and everything has went black.

In the world of darkness, Keith does not know how long he's been unconscious. Five...ten dobashes? He does not know, but not all. Keith suddenly couldn't find the strength to move his body, nor open his eyes or to hear everything to his surroundings. Not even picking any scents. Everything around Keith is completely blank to him and he is all alone in the dark. Before he could disappear along with the dark, Keith suddenly felt a soft but warm hand has touched his shoulder. Finally, Keith found the small amount of strength within him to be able to move, to hear, to smell and to see what is going on.

Keith slowly open his eyes; he sees everything is bright but blurry. Suddenly, he picked up a scent and it is right in front of him. Keith lifted his head and saw a face of a girl, such beauty that he ever seen. The girl has caramel-blond hair, fair skin, he does not know if she is wearing glasses, but he does know that she has beautiful pair of orchid-pale rose eyes that he ever seen. The girl is starring back right at him, and she has the scent of roses. Keith tried to find some more strength to wake up fully, but everything around his is turning dark again. "...hold on..." the girls' voice echoed within the blur before everything has turned dark.

Within the warm darkness, Keith lay on the floor comfortably with the scent of roses are trapped in his nostrils. Before he knew it, he entered a world of deep sleep. That he has felt it years, till now.

Be Continued...