part 8 .

Ariana Fletcher                                      2:30 PM                                Los Angeles , CA

                                 Ariana Fletcher
2:30 PM
Los Angeles , CA

Today was the day of Si'ana's party and little did Ari know she wasn't ready for what was about to come today .

"TAEEEE " "DREAMMMM" i yelled for them to come on because we were 30 minutes late

"black people never on time "

Tae and dream slowly started coming down stairs .
"bitch what we ready gahdamn" tae said

"well let's go hoes" i grabbed Si's stuff and yosohn backpack and headed to the car .

at Si'ana's party ..
"hey mama" i pouted towards Si . my baby getting big . she was turning 4 today and i was so sad . i got her a bunch of gifts and hopefully she likes them .

it was time for her to start opening her gifts and i wanted her to open all my gifts last because she got a lot . my momma bought a pink benz car and she loved it .

"FINALLY , it's my turn" i said . "tae bring it outttt" i shouted out . when i saw it wasn't tae my mouth flew open and from there i blanked out .

there he was , standing there looking at me ,looking real fucking stupid . he approached Si with her car and one for yosohn . Si said thank you and i just ignored him and continued to give Si'ana her gifts .

                               —————————don't mind that y'all

                            —————————
don't mind that y'all . i was tryna do some and it ain't come out right .
                          —————————
he approached me and i just felt myself tense up . i was still hurt because i never ever had a hand raised at me. i never wanna feel that type of pain again . i thought i was the problem but it was him.

"get the fuck away from me bra and gone bout ya bidness." i said in his ear .

"look ariana i'm sorry. i didn't mean to. i blanked out and didn't know what i was doing. i'm deadass sorry. pls don't leave me." he broke down and i felt bad but it was for my own good ,someway and somehow i found myself wiping his tears away and pulling him in the house.

i held him until he stopped crying. i don't what it is i felt but at that moment i was ready to say fuck that situation and be with him. i knew he was hurting.

"kentrell i'm here. i'm not going anywhere." and once i said that, it was kisses all over me. we walked out the front door so he could get some fresh air and space from everybody. and that's when i saw a black bentley truck pull up and he started smiling.

"who the fuck is that" i asked and he just kept smiling ,"this for you man" he chuckled.

i instantly dropped to the ground crying. i felt hands on my face wiping the tears away.

"stop crying mama , i'm sorry" i hugged and kissed him all over his face.

therealkylesister 2s

"i got bentley and lambo pussy now" i stuck my tongue and started twerking on him

"i got bentley and lambo pussy now" i stuck my tongue and started twerking on him. "thank you so much papa" i said kissing his lips. i grabbed his hand and we went back to the party.

"mama you like your gifts ?" i asked Si'ana getting down to her level .

"yeth" she smiled and thanked me and kentrell.

"she's so adorable, i wanna girl" kentrell told and my eyes widen.

All them damn kids you got boy bye.

He chuckled and I nervously laughed because I thought I said that out loud by mistake.

"Let's take your new whip for a test drive ma-ma" I smiled and grabbed my new car key and headed towards the door with Kentrell right behind me.

We test drove my car for 20 minutes and came back to the party, once we came back mostly everybody was gone.

                             —————————
this shit prolly ass but im on the road . i'm coming out with a new book and i might keep writing this book as well.
                            —————————