Chapter 8: Interruptions

As soon as Siren head sees the Rescue Ranger, the Rescuse Ranger runs away as fast as they can. Siren head tries to catch them as they think that they'll run away and bring more people to take away his only friend. "Siren head s T op" you say as Siren head keeps closer and closer to the Rescue Ranger. Siren head calms down and let's the Rescue Ranger go and sits back down in the waterfall where Y/N is, he was deeper in the water and you ever sitting on a large rock next to him so you you two were almost eye to eye level. Since the thought of that Rescue Ranger coming back with others to potentially try to kill or drive off Siren head and take Y/N away, the previous mood has died which really sucks since you were real curious on what would happen if you two did actually make contact. You didn't know what to say since soon could be your last day with him if they really do come back. "̵̦̆Í̶̪,̷̬͛,̶̩́ ̸̱͒I̷͚̾ ̵͍̚d̴̞̈́o̷͖͒n̴̥͐'̵̫̉t̸̤̓ ̴̩̓w̷̥͝à̴̖n̵͓͊t̶͚͘ ̷̦̎ý̶͖o̶͎͝ǘ̴̧ ̴̨̅t̸̠̓o̶̪͒ ̴̥̇l̸̰̀ė̸̦ã̸̹v̸̖͝e̸̼͑.̶̣̔ ̷̛̤I̴̠̿'̵̜͆ḏ̶̀ ̴̘̋m̷͕̋ị̸̂s̵̜̔s̸̼̈́ ̶͕̋ỷ̵̬ò̵̼u̷̖̇ ̷͓́t̵̨͒o̶̫̊ȏ̶̢ ̶͉̾m̷̠̾ȕ̸̼č̷͎h̶͂ͅ" "hahaa I know Siren head.." you felt how sad Siren head was stating that, even if that voice was always a little monotoned and staticy. You leaned on Siren heads shoulder and the both of you sat there in silence look at the glistening water, hearing the rushing water of the waterfall behind you and the soft sound of frogs croaking in the distance. You didn't want to leave this, you wanted to stay with Siren head, you've already spent a while with him and people in civilization probably don't want to keep searching anymore. The one problem was what that Resuce Ranger was going to do. "Hey Siren head,," "̵͇̱̦͂͒̽Ý̸̗̋ẹ̸͎̎̕ṡ̸̘͒ͅ,̶̥̓̽͘ͅ ̸̣͚̥̉̑̓Y̵͇̆/̴̣̔̂̔N̸̯͉̣̅̄̈?̵͍͂"̵̬̙̩͆ "I don't think I really want to leave, I mean, we've been doing great so far and my life before this was pretty trashy to begin with so what if I just,, stayed with you?" "̵̻̯͊͑A̸̯̓r̴̗̩̊è̴̜͕͙̉ ̷̦̘̰́̆͛y̴̩̠̋ȏ̴̞͂́u̸̝̙̱͘͠ ̶̢̞̈́s̴̭͑̽ŭ̶̀̀ͅŗ̵͖́̒͝ë̸͚̍ ̵̺̱͘Y̷̯̗͊/̶̥̈́N̷̢̢̦̈́̐?̷̲̜̬̓"̴̳͎̳̀̀͘ "I think so. I don't have anyone to be getting back to so if I were to leave then I'd leave the only one who wanted me to stay." "̴̮̿̽I̷̞̲͒'̸̤̑͋͜m̶͕̖̽,̷̛̙̖̚ ̵͚̦̀͑,̸̹̃̒ ̶͑͜͝Ì̶̮̰͆'̶͉͆m̶̠̦̋ ̷̢̈́͌s̶͈̅̌o̷̢̓ ̴̛̖́ĝ̶̝͈ḻ̴̱́a̶̛̲̽ď̷͈,̸̮̏ ̵͖̝͂̾Ḯ̶͈̠ ̸̲̋͝t̵̞̿̿h̶͚̹̏́o̴̞͐͠u̶̙̒g̵͔͉͌͆h̶̛̦̀t̶̰͑͠ ̸͎̌y̶̮̱̋ȍ̸̫͕ǘ̶̘͓̋ ̶̙̳͘w̷̻̓ė̵̯ȑ̵̦̗e̸̺̳̾̀ ̷̹̮̔ǵ̴̮o̸̰̥͝i̴̻͝ņ̸̬̍͝g̷̢̳͐ ̸͇̏t̵͚̃o̷̫̪͐̋ ̷̠̽̍l̷̘̿e̸̳̒a̵̹̓̽v̵͚̀͝ẻ̴̬͜.̷̙͑̀"̶̤̏́ "Don't get me wrong but I was untill I realized how nice you were" "̷̘̈́I̵͉̰͛͊'̴̡͛̈́m̴̫̫̌.̴̡̮̈́͘.̴̡͝.̴̮͠ ̴̱̍N̷̲̆ȉ̸̢c̵͚͚̃̆è̵͔̘?̴̍̋͜"̶̡̦͛ "well you haven't given me a reason to call you other wise soo yeah, you're nice Siren head" "̷͇̟̌̍I̵̤̻̅ ̷͓̂̂ẘ̴̩̺͒ì̴͕͇s̸͚̭̓h̷̪͂͛ ̴̜͉͂̎I̷̞̋̈́͜ ̸̝́́c̵͙̿o̴̼͂u̸̳͝l̸̖̣̚d̴͚́̈́ ̶͍̪̌h̴͖̕ḁ̵̗̐͐v̸̘̼̽̎e̶̢̪͘ ̷̻̔͑r̴̝̅̐ͅe̵͇̕ȃ̷̺l̷̳͎̽̈́i̸͓̱̽̃ŝ̶̥e̵̱̮͛d̴̩͝ ̷̷͍͍̇̇s̶̛͉̈ǒ̶̤̩̿ó̴͓̠̀n̸̹̬̈́̋e̷͈̺͒r̸̞͈͊͊.̶͕̠̄.̵̺̄"̶̧̕ "hmm? What do you mean?" "̸̟͑I̵̭͝t̶͓̀'̶̯̐s̷̪̈ ̸̻̚g̷̟͝e̷̹͛t̷̻̾t̶̘͊i̴̺͐ñ̷̟g̵̙̾ ̷̻͑r̷̘͊è̶͙a̴͙͠l̴̮̇l̷͈̔ÿ̷͕́ ̴̙͋l̵͙͂ã̸̗ẗ̸̬e̴̲̽.̸̳̆ ̷̧͑I̷̯̔'̶̡͝ḷ̸̔ļ̷͝ ̵̲͊t̸̞̕e̶͈͗l̸̬͠l̴̮̂ ̴̘͐y̵̥͒ö̵̗́ù̶͙ ̵͉̀t̵͓̑o̴̲̎m̸̦͒ơ̶͍r̴͚̐r̷̗̋o̵̡̐ẅ̴̜́"̴̒ͅ  You had a feeling it was going to be one of those serious talks, one that'll be a make or break. You look at the sky to see the sun setting so you and Siren head decide to leave the waterfalls and go home and wait for the next morning to talk. As per usual, Siren head out you on his shoulder and played soft music as you walked home.

Author note: WOA AHWH it's been a w h i l e since I updated, honestly I just didn't really have the motivation or thought process to write anything for while but I might be able to get into the swing of things, may post slow though since I have other things I'm currently busy with, I'll just right when I'm feeling like I'm in the right state of mind and have nothing else to do (also WOW this story blew UP while I was gone, oh and even if I don't post for a bit I'll still maybe respond to questions so if you have a question I'll try to respond with an answer without spoiling anything anyway byeye, stay safe vros)