chapter twelve - "And you'll both thank me at the wedding."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter twelve - "And you'll both thank me at the wedding."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

"My father never approved of anyone I dated, which only made me want them more

"My father never approved of anyone I dated, which only made me want them more. Of course," Damon said smirking up at Jenna and Melissa, who were both sitting on the counter together, while slicing a tomato. Both of them nodded at each other knowing exactly what he meant. "What about you two?"

Melissa sighed deeply, "None that deserve any of my time anymore." She took a sip hoping Clem and Elena would hurry up.

"There were a few guys. Logan isn't the only loser I've dated." Jenna added swirling her glass.

"They ever find him? Or is he still missing?"

"He's not missing. He's in the Bahamas working on his tan. Very entitled, that one. Marches to hid own drum." She answered dowing the rest of her wine.

"He always came off 'I don't care what you think cause I make more mony than you'. Honestly he was just an all around dic-" Melissa said but was cut off by Damon. "Hello, Clementine." He said turning around as the two girls walked in.

"Hey. Where have you been?" Jenna asked looking between the two. "We're cooking dinner."

"He's cooking, we're drinking wine and catching up." Melissa corrected getting up and and refilling their glasses.

"Is Stefan with you?" He asked the Gilbert teen.

"Uh, he'll be here soon." She answered as Melissa discreetly handed Clem the glass and she took the smallest sip possible before quickly handing it back.

🍊

"So..." Melissa whispered nudging Clem's leg that was sitting on the couch next to her.