Cowboys and Communists

Arctic and Antarctica: *moving into a new house*

America: Yo! Wanna go to this party I'm having like a week from now? There's gonna be cake and pizza and toddlers and shit!

Leia: Wai r ther childs?

America: SHUT UP.

Antarctica: Yeah sure..

Arctic: But Antarctica, I can't go to parties with fucking five year olds!

Antarctica: Fuck you, there's cake.

~

BTT: *fucking appear out of nowhere*

Prussia: *referring to the two polar continents in front of him* Look, we got some FRESH MEAT! Huzzah!!

France: Nigga, what chu talkin' about?

Spain: #SWAG #YOLO

Arctic: .......F U.

BTT: ............

Prussia: We need respect in this neighborhood and you're gonna respect us, and we're gonna do it with VIOLENCE! we cool?

Arctic: *smacks Prussia with a tuna* f u.

~

Antarctica: Bye.

Germany and England: *take Antarctica into custody*

Arctic: .....You can take continents into custody?

Arctic: This is why I hate this gay earth.

Ghost Leia: *floating around* Couldn't you just tell them what really happened?

America: No, Antarctica must die.. In prison. Or custody, same thing.

~

Arctic: *goes to the party*

Everyone: *playing Cowboys and Communists*

Sealand: Yo, man. Wanna pop some caps?

Arctic: I told you the shit yesterday, now piss off.

Sealand: Pls

Arctic: Why certainly.

~

Russia: I'm going to stab you to death because there is no other way to deal with conflicts except with murder. Especially conflicts I caused myself.

America: Dude, chill. It's just a game, man.

Arctic: *throws a tuna at America and Russia* f u. BITCH.

~

Arctic: *attempting to cross dress after Poland wouldn't shut up*

Antarctica: That's looks stupid, w-what the hell did you do?

Arctic: Aren't I beautimaful?

Antarctica: Ye-whatever.

~

HOW TO ARCTIC!

So this planet like froze over because this chick named Elsa was pmsing and decided to freeze all of Earth. But after like WHO KNOWS HOW LONG the ice melts because an act of true love happened. Not all the ice melted though! Nope, there was like this one large sheet of ice that covered the top of Earth like a hat. Ice sheet was like "You got a bald spot there Earth, I'll cover it up for ya," So that's what it's been doing for about 3 millions years. Eventually we named this hat 'Arctic' because we love it so much.

Arctic: f u.