(Chapter 14) It's Never Like What They Said

Y/n P.O.V

Blue. I feel blue. And the only thing I can see is blue. The morning light shines on my face as I start to come to my senses. I try and move but somethings holding me down.

I turn my head away and look around my room. Though it's not the same as I remember. My desks been moved. It's tidier and there's also. A PUNCHING BAG?

As I start to connect the dots, and as I do I realise that the blue pillow I'm sleeping on is breathing. And has a steady heart beat. Then it clicks. I'm not in my bedroom. Or even my house.

I move my hand up as gently as possible and peal back the long silky blue hair.

"KATELYN?!?!" I cry. As I lean up with my arms either side of her head.

She starts to wake up and peers around the room then up to me. "Morning beautiful" She sleepily says as she looks me up and down. A slight bit of blush grows on her face. I look her up and down and then myself and realise that we're both not wearing anything.

"You okay? You look pretty shock...." She starts but I cut her off my shoving a pillow on her face. I then fall back onto the bed and curl up on the side.

"Hey what's wrong?" Katelyn asks as she puts her hand on my shoulder. I quickly brush it off and curl up with myself more. "Y/n talk to me. Please"

I look back at her with teary eyes. "Y.... you took advantage of me" I sniffle out, tears watering up in my eyes. Katelyn goes to say something but stops herself. She gets up and gets dressed. Walks over to the door and opens it.

As she steps half way out. She looks back at me and I bury myself in a pillow. I real pillow this time. "I'm sorry. I know it doesn't make up for it but, do you want some breakfast?"

"Bacon" I mumble out. The pillow muffles it as well but she seems to get the idea. She walks out shutting the door behind me.

My mind try's to defragment last night. The only thing I clearly remember is Laurance kissing me then me wanting to go home.

I lye here thinking. Trying to remember what exactly happened that lead me to sleeping with Katelyn.

Y/n P.O.V (Flashback)

"Let's just go home"

I start the car up and drive home. I can feel Laurance's guilty gaze on me almost the whole car ride. I pull up to the driveway. "Y/n..." Laurance says but I just get out as soon as he starts talking. I walk over the the house and walk in. Garroth gets up and walks over to me.

"Sooo? How was your date baby sister?" Garroth playfully sings.

"Fuck you" I say as I walk right past him, not giving him a second thought.

"Y/n what happened" Mom says as she walks in.

"Oh I'll tell you what happened" I shout as tears start to form in my eyes. "Garroth set me up on a date with Laurance. Probably cause he wants me to be with someone he can control" I shout.

"Y/n it's not like that" Garroth guiltily try's to justify as Laurance walks in.

"Oh really! Then why is it that he knew exactly what movie to watch. Exactly what food to buy and exactly what to do to make my guards go down?" Garroth looks at me with guilt evident all over his face. "Stay out of my love life. It's mine for a reason" I shout.