12

Many of you said not to end this story so soon...so I won't end it.

Thank you guys for ur precious votes and comments...it actually made my day yesterday.

Love you all...

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes if any...

It was around 8 in the morning Nandini was awake from the time she got to know Manik will be up anytime.

She was holding his hand in her hand waiting for hik to get up. Out of nowhere she wanted to go to use loo.

She got up slowly and went in the washroom. Here outside Manik moved his hand a little and tried opening his eyes...

He was busy in that when Cabir and others came in his room. Looking at him moving they all gathered I mean fab 4.

Cabir: Manik...

They all were smiling...waiting for him to open his eyes... Manik somehow opened his eyes...and looked at hik first...

Manik: Cabir...

He said slowly and Cabir shed tears as he was dying to hear him...

Manik: tu..thik hai?

Cabir bobbed his head pressing his lips... Alia went to call Shrikant and Navya...

Mukti: Manik...

Manik smiled looking at her...she also cried looking at him...

Dhruv: buddy...

Manik: hmmm...

Manik smiled looking at him they all shed tears... Nandini was taking time because she was throwing up inside...

Soon Shrikant and Navya also cane running towards his room...

Shrikant moved towards Manik and looking at him Manik was surprised...

Manik: dad...

Shrikant sat beside him and asked roaming his hand on his head

Shrikant: how r u feeling?

Manik: I..am..okay...

Shrikant: maine doctor ko bulaya hai...vo aate hi honge...

As soon as he said Nandini came out and looking at them all around the bed she asked

Nandini: kya hua? Aap sab yaha? Aise?

Listening her Manik was numb...he was waiting to see her from the time he is awake...

Cabir and Dhruv moved away giving her space... Nandini saw Manik who was awake and looking at her... Nandini stood rooted on her place...

She cried looking at him...she wanted to run towards him but she couldn't...she walked up to him slowly...

Shrikant moved aside and Nandini sat beside him... Manik and Nandini were just looking at each other's face. Nandini lifted her hand and caressed his face and a tear fell off her eye

Nandini: I.... Manik...

Manik smiled and said

Manik: stop crying... I am okay...

Nandini bobbed her head and looked at Shrikant and asked

Nandini: dad doctor?

Shrikant: maine bulaya hai...aate hi honge...

Listening Nandini calling his dad as dad Manik was surprised...he wanted to ask something but the doctor came..

Nandini got up holding her baby bump and stood beside Navya with smile...