Chapter Sixteen

─────────────────────

" I see Mr. Kim is ready" Jiyon announced, parking the van beside the road where a man on a coat stood holding a basket. The little kids peeked in curiousity of who the new stranger will be.

"Waaww I seee a seral box on the basket!" Keun spoke, targeting his eyes on the cereal box that was peeking out of the basket. Jiyon and Hara came out of the van to have a small conversation with Mr. Kim while Huin was sleeping on his mother's arms. Keul and Jijeo are passed out on the last row of seats, they couldn't be bother at the moment. Jimin was slightly disappointed to see that Keul was tired and that they couldn't converse with each other properly.

" Doo you tink the vasekt is ours?" Asked Meosjin, stomach already grumbling in hunger despite swallowing two plates of breakfast earlier in the morning.

"I don kno but I tink it is" Heun replied, also peaking on the car's window together with Jaeneung.

" Do you tink it's ours Mr. Pak?" Asked Keun, tugging on Jimin's working uniform to gain his attention from the sleeping Keul. Jimin slightly widen his eyes confused as to what the three year old boy asked.

"Ahhh sooo shiny!" Whined Meosjin on the corner.

"Do u tink the seral is ours?" Asked Keun again, pointing at the basket that was being held by a tall and intimidating man. The windows are dark so it's impossible from the outsiders to see the inside of the van. 

"Maybe, did your grandpa didn't tell you that we're going to have picnic?" He asked earning a loud gasp from the four awake babies. Good thing their loud gasp didn't work the two sleeping babies on the very back seat.

" He diddt!" Jaeneung placed his small  hands on his cheeks, forming his mouth into a huge O shape showing his perfect incomplete teeth. " We gona picnic?!" Huin and him removed their body against the car's door and leaned so that they could see Jimin. The rest of the siblings couldn't react because the door from Jimin, Meosjin and Keun sides slides open revealing the tall and intimidating man.

" Baskett maan!" Screamed Keun in surprise at the sudden appearance.

" Angels meet Mr. Kim Namjoon, hell be accompanying us today also" Hara introduced the tall man to the rest of the little ones and also to Jimin, she made sure that he gave Namjoon the hint that his son is on the last back seat where he was sleeping with Keul, due to their bodies sprawled on the seat, Namjoon couldn't fit on the back so He and Jimin, together with Meosjin and Keul shared the second row of seats. One by one each of them introduced themselves to the new friend.

"I'm Meosjin! I'm preyty and I'm also preyty!"

"Halu I'm Heun! And this is Jaeneung!"

" I'm Keun! Do you like Cookies and Cream?"

" Yes I do" Namjoon smiled.

" Ewwww were Nat friends!!!" Keun performed the same exact action like what he did to Jimin. Namjoon was slightly uncomfortable to be getting on someone's bad side, especially the siblings of his son.

" Keun you can't say that" Hara raised a brow making Keun to nod in understanding and scooted closer to Meosjin—who complained— to give space for the new friend they have met.