Second Encounter With The Fluffy Haired Boy

Izuku hummed while washing the empty cups, feeling pleased with working as behind him, through the windows, one could see the sun barely visible, but rising in the air ever so slightly.

Izuku was a morning person. In fact, he woke up so early that it couldn't be healthy, and adding the fact that his patrol ended at around 2 a.m, he slept a pitifully low amount of time everyday.

Well, at least he used to, because now that Katsuki had moved in with him, he was forced to nap at least 3 times a day, and a total amount of 6 hours of sleep.

Izuku never voiced it out loud, but he was extremely grateful that Katsuki had made him do so.

Now, his eye bags were gone, his body a naturally energetic one, and he had less headaches and mood shifts.

Izuku turned around as he heard the familiar chiming of the door, and seeing Naomi, grinned at her, the woman squinting her eyes at the dazzling smile, muttering that it was 'too bright'.

Izuku snickered at the obviously sleepy woman, and handed her a mug of cappuccino that he'd just made, no milk or sugar as always.

The woman grabbed it and chugged it like it was her lifeline, downing the extremely hot coffee without so much a flinch.

Izuku shook his head in amusement, lips curled slightly upwards, and gestured for her to take a seat at a table, the woman complying without a word, still haggard.

The greenette went back behind the counter, and minutes later, a slight sizzling sound echoed throughout the shop, and the pleasant smell of pancakes.

Naomi was still laying down on the table, face on the table, when Izuku came back, a plate of pancakes with caramel sauce on one hands and another mug of coffee on the other.

He placed them silently on the table, and Naomi lifted her head, eyes immediately being filled with life as she suddenly lunged forward, scarfing down the food.

Already used to it, Izuku went back to washing the dishes, placing them into according cabinets.

When Naomi was finished, she took the her dirtied tableware to the sink, and started to scrub them, turning to the boy as she did so.

"You know, nya," she drawled as she analyzed the boy, eyes sweeping across his face. "I really don't know how I survived before you came here, nya. You're my saviour in these godforsaken mornings, nya."

Izuku faced her and smiled.

"It's nothing, I quite like working here. And it's extremely amusing to see your zombie form in the morning." Naomi fake pouted at that.

"Aw, I'm not that bad, am I, nya?" Izuku pointedly didn't answer, turning back to the dishes. "Hey, Izuku-chan, nya! Answer me, nya!" She lunged at him, making him snicker and run away, the woman rushing after him, ready to pounce on him.

As they continued their game of cat-and-mouse (fitting, although Izuku though himself as more of a tiger), the regulars poured in, chuckling to themselves as they saw the two's antics, already used to them.

After the chase was over with Izuku mock surrendering and getting a tail to the head, Naomi went behind the counter, and Izuku started taking orders.

The day went by without much happening, and on the afternoon, Izuku was sent to the supermarket to buy some sugar.

As he was doing so, he heard shouts from the side of the street, some people crowding, and changed his direction, curious.

As he slipped through the crowd nimbly, coming up front, he saw two boys around his age beating up another boy. Upon a closer look, he realized that it was the boy from the other night, who had questioned his bunny ears, and sighed.