Happy holidays

"Honey look at this." Atsumu grins and shows Kiyoomi the dead lizard gebwas holding by the tail which makes his boyfriend panic.

"PUT THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME MIYA ATSUMU AAAAHHHH!" Kiyoomi screams when Atsumu holds a dead lizard.

"Aw. Miya Atsumu? You dont love me anymore?" Atsumu pouts and Kiyoomi gritted his teeth.

"Honey, I love you but please throw that nasty thing away." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu shrugged and threw the dead animal away.

Atsumu washed his hands and then asked one servant over. Kiyoomi watched the maid clean Atsumu's room again.

"Can we like... move out first and let them do their job? They look scared." Atsumu told his boyfriend and Kiyoomi sighed and nodded.

"Okay honey. Lets go to the living room then." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu hopped on Kiyoomi's back.

"Carry me?"

"Sure thing honey." Kiyoomi said and Ataumu smiled happily and kissed Kiyoomi's cheek.

"SUNARIN PUT ME DOWN AAAAHHH!" The two who turned to look at the other pair who were fooling around in the stairs.

"Stay still or you'll die. Its not like its the first time Rin touched your ass." Atsumu said nonchalantly and Kiyoomi snorts before they made their way to the living room first.

Osamu was being carried by Rintarou over his shoulder like he was some kind of sack of rice. The baseball player carried his boyfriend downstairs and set him down on one of the couches they had.

"Do you guys wanna go out?" Osamu asked and Atsumu shook his head.

"My ass hurts." Atsumu said and Osamu makes a face.

"Same." Osamu said and their boyfriends rubbed their temples.

"Gosh you two."

"Seriously..."

"What?" The twins asked while having their brows furrowed.

Osamu reached the remote to turn the TV on and Atsumu snatched the remote to browse some random channels. The twins were about to bicker but thank goodness their parents came downstairs.

"Good morning boys!"

"Good morning!"

"What are your plans today?" The twins dad asked who was now clad in his expensive suit.

"Stay indoors since its cold outside." Atsumu replied and stood up to grab his mum's coat.

"Why are you wearing something like that Mum? Its cold..." Osamu frowned and his mother laughed.

"Cant help it darling. Gotta look good for the crowd later." She said and winked.

"Kiyo, Rin, you two really have good tastes. Thanks for the recommendation. I really like this suit." The twins dad said and winked at Kiyoomi and Rintarou who smiled happily.

"Glad you like it uncle." Kiyoomi replied.

"No problem uncle." Rintarou replied

"We'll be off now boys. Have fun."

"Byebyeee see ya later!" The twins said and waved at their parents.

Kiyoomi and Rintarou smiled and waved at the parents of their boyfriends. They watched the couple get inside their black Mercedes and watched the car leave before heading outside.

"Do you think the others are doing fine?" Atsumu asked and wrapped his arms around Kiyoomi who returned the hug.

Rintarou stood behind Osamu and he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend who turned around to hug him back.