Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

"Smile And Let Everyone Know That Today, You're A Lot Stronger Than You Were Yesterday."
-Unknown

𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓞𝓯 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀: I came out of my thoughts when I heard Lovely's voice filled with a breakfast sandwhich.

"Thay thank yor a frek?! I thank yor beatufil ! Yor so uniqe I wash I had yor har But instad I lok like Kiara and Joy no far!!" I blush shyly and play with a strand of my hair.

Kiara slaps her on the head and laughs. "Baby you know how many people wish they looked like me and you over here not cherishing the gift you have." She then scolds her. "And stop talking with food in your mouth you'll choke."

Joy also slaps Lovely's head. " You idiot who wishes to look like you! We are twins we have no other choice but to look alike ok?! So deal with this face because this is what your going to see 24/7."

Lovely pouts and eat her food. Amera laughs. "You both gotta stop beating on each other!"

You might wonder what happened so far...let me rewind it for you.

3 Hours before: I stared at the two in front of me. I usually don't talk but for some reason the two in front of me made me speak.

"Do you want this bush too? We can share and maybe be friends but you have to promise not to leave me ok?"

They looked at me shocked and the girl with caramel brown skin and blue eyes smiled at me gently. "What's your name?"

I whispered to her. "Winter."

"Why are you out here in the snow.  You'll freeze to death. My name is Coco and that's Kiara. Here wear my jacket."

The girl with Chocolate brown skin and brown eyes say to me. "Come inside the car so you can come meet the girls. They should be up by now." I look in the car and see 3 little girls awake.

"Hi my names Joy!" An 8 year old girl with caramel brown skin and blue eyes like Kiara said. "My Name is Amera and this is Lovely." I look at an 12 year old girl with similar features to Coco with her brown eyes and chocolate brown skin. "You smell like a werewolf what's your story?"

I turned to see the twin of Joy with similar features to both Kiara and Joy but with one blue and brown eye. I smile at her."Yes im a werewolf."

"If you mind can you tell us your story?" Kiara says while giving me some warm clothes and a jacket. I whisper "Sure." Coco smiles at me "Ok girls let's get some breakfast while she talks."

Back to now: "Let's go take you shopping now. Your a growing girl and needs new clothes." Kiara smiles at me gently giving me a warm mother/sister feeling. And I like it.

Coco parks the car in a mall called the Hamiltion Place. We go send the girls to a play pin and then start shopping around. Kiara looks around and brings us into a shop called Victoria Secret.

"We have to make this a quick stop because we don't any one following us. We are only shopping for you so don't worry about us not getting anything." I blush shyly in shame and whisper.

"I don't know how to read that much. After shopping can you teach me?"

They look at me shock but then Coco also looks down guilty. "I also don't know how to read much or know how to do much math. I was able to do things by the knowledge of the things around me. But I think that my math and reading is at a 5-6th grade level. Can you teach us when you have time Kiara?"

Kiara smiles and gives us a hug "I'll teach you girls later but for now I will pick underwear and clothes for you.
Then when we are done we are getting you a friendship necklace and a tattoo. Making you offically part of the family." Then Coco drags me to the chairs outside and 10 minutes later she comes back with a bag of underwear and bra's.