It's Not Your Fault. Part 1: For hiromysuperhero

It's Not Your Fault

Part 1

For hiromysuperhero
~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are both 16. HTTYD 2 spoilers. Has both of Hiccup's parents.

*************

"HICCUP! HICCUP!" you screamed, landing (D/N) a few yards away and running the rest of the distance, grabbing his hands. "HICCUP, I NEED YOU TO DO SOMETHING!" you yelled.

"Yikes, love. Calm down. I'll do anything you want me to," he smiled, placing his hands firmly on your shoulders.

Astrid laughed, trying to muffle it with her hand. She was the one talking to Hiccup before you started shouting for him. "Bye, Hiccup. Bye, (N/N) [nickname]."

"Bye bye, Astrid," you said, giving her your closed eyed smile and a wave. She got on Stormfly and flew off.

"Hic-"

"What do you need, mi'lady?" he asked, patiently, holding your hands and smiling gently.

You smiled your closed eye smile again. "Come swimming with me. Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Pl-"

"(Y/ N)!" he interrupted, placing a hand over your mouth, trying to contained his laughter. He found your childish demeanor adorable, though he rarely saw it.

"Hmm?" Yes? you asked, your voice muffled by his hand.

"I'll come. Give me a few minutes and I'll be there, okay, love?" he asked, slowly removing his hand from covering your mouth.

"Okay!" you smiled, cheerfully.

Unexpectedly, he kissed you, pulling away, moving his lips up your jawline and next to your ear. "Your absolutely adorable when you act so childish. Stunning, as always, my love," he emphasized. You giggled, letting him leave a trail of kisses down your jawline, peck your lips, and pull away with a smirk on his face. He put two fingers under your chin. "See you at the cove, mi'lady."

You were barely able to give a simple nod, but managed to give one.

He grinned, happy to know the effect he had on you, and led you to (D/N), helping you on her before letting her fly off to the cove. He ran off to get ready to swim.

*******

Your laugh echoed off the walls of the cove as you swam in the cool water on the rare warm day on Berk. You sucked in a big breath before diving underwater. As a challenge to yourself, just for the fun of it, you tried to swim to the bottom.

Your lungs burned, desperate for new air. Black spots blurred your vision. You hand touched cold sand before you used the floor of the small pond to just you a boost back to the surface.

Some more air escape from your lungs, creating air bubble that went to the surface much faster than you. Then again, you weren't the strongest swimmer on Berk.

The light grew brighter as your neared the surface, but your vision grew darker, lungs begged for fresh air. Just as your fingertips barely reached the surface, darkness overpowered you and you sank back down.

I'm sorry, Hiccup, (D/N).

********** Hiccup's P.O.V ***************

"I'm here, mi'lady!" Nothing. "(N/ N)!" I yelled, landing in the cove next to (D/N), who was sleeping in the sunlight. "(Y/ N)? Love, where are you?"