Chapter 20 - Drowning

"Won! Won! lee Won!" Yuri screamed as she arrived in her apartment. Her screams echoed the whole apartment

"Yes my love?" Lee Won approached her, holding a glass of whisky on his hand. He smiled, passing her the glass of liquor. Yuri desperately grabbed it and drank the whole glass as if it was water.

Lee Won chuckled, taking the glass from her, giving her a long passionate kiss. "What's bothering my queen? Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked after pulling away.

Yuri calmed down a little, she buried her face on Lee Won's chest. "That kid that committed suicide that I told you about." She said on a low voice.

"What about him? I made sure I burned down the whole station, didn't I?" He asked softly, gently taking Yuri towards the couch.

"Yes, and it turns out he was never there. He never committed suicide and I see him everyday." She said horrified.

"Cool, then your conscience is clear." Lee Won said sitting back relaxed. Yuri snapped her neck to the side to look at Lee Won's calm face that's almost sleepy.

"M-my conscience is...." She hissed taking the bottle of whisky, drinking directly from it. Lee Won smiled looking at her getting drunk. It means he's going to have fun tonight. She slammed the bottle on her coffee table, pointing accusingly at Lee Won. "A man was killed!" She protested.

"So?" He asked, taking the bottle of whiskey from Yuri and drinking from it as well.

Yuri looked at him terrified. This man has no conscience. Even when she confide him the night when she received the photo of Heeseung with her name on his torso, he only laughed at her and said he can do something about it. When he said that it was comforting so Yuri agreed. The problem is, she didn't know he would burn down the whole station.

She thought he has connections.

It was terrifying, what he did. At the same time, she felt relieved that there's no evidence or traces on her. But now that she realized that Heeseung was just playing practical jokes on her, she realized one thing. She's living with a fucking psychopath.

"Are you sure they can't trace you?" Yuri asked. Not because she didn't want Lee Won to be arrested, but because he might rat her out.

"No. They can never trace it to me. I'm already locked up." He said, drinking some whisky again.

That was a weird thing to say. Yuri didn't know what he meant by the last sentence. She watched him drink to his heart's content, like nothing's worrying him. She envied him, because her guilt is slowly eating her up right now. She knew that she's the reason why a policeman died because she asked this man to cover up for her.

And now Heeseung's walking around school like a ghost haunting her. Now she has two problems circulating her mind.

She grabbed the whisky, drinking from it.

By the end of the night, the two of them were like crazy people dancing around the house without a music.

"Lee Won, am I prettier than your ex-girlfriends?" Yuri asked him. He's a handsome man. It would be imposible if he didn't date anyone besides her.

"I only date pretty ones." He responded.

"Have you ever loved anyone?" She asked.

The man was silent. He's clearly lost in his mind right now. Then he looked at Yuri. "You."

It was a lie. An obvious one, but Yuri didn't complain. He did the right thing. Because if he said a different name, she would go crazy and stalk the girl online until she's completely insecure with herself.