Part 4

AR Design.

There were reporters everywhere waiting for ASR who out of the blue summon them to come to AR.

Everyone was curious to know what the famous business tycoon and top fashion brand owner had to say.

They knew it was something big because he wasn't a type that call for press conferences left alone a rare and impromptu one and what shocked them the most was the entire Raizada family were present and they tried to find out the purpose for the press conference but got nothing. The shareholders of AR also sat in confusion because Akash was the one who literally ordered them to be here and not Arnav. They tried to get in touch with Arnav but it didn't go through.

After a few minutes, Aman whom everyone knew to be ASR's right hand man walked in followed by Mr Roy one of the top lawyers in India.

Afterwards walked in the man himself ASR and what surprised them the most was he was holding hands with a beautiful and gorgeous lady and immediately the media sprung into taking pictures as both walked confidently towards them.

Shyam looked at Khushi with lust which didn't go unnoticed by Anjali, Nk and Manohar

Shyam looked at Khushi with lust which didn't go unnoticed by Anjali, Nk and Manohar. Khushi saw it and threw a disgusted looked at Shyam making him angry.

Nani and Mami looked at Khushi in disgust seeing her outfit but with Mami it was more of jealousy than disgust.

Arnav made Khushi sit closer to Aman and Mr Roy and he went on the podium and immediately he stepped on the podium, there was an abrupt silence.

"I will like to thank you all for coming here on such short notice..... I have a big announcement to make. " Arnav paused and everyone was becoming more impatient to know and he smirked at Akash who frown wondering what he was doing. "I will like to announce am no longer the owner and CEO of AR Designs. "

This came as a shock to all specially the shareholders who began panicking know if ASR leaves then AR Designs will collapse. And what happened four years ago was prove that no ASR means no AR Designs.

"ASR..... If you are no longer the owner and CEO then who is? " One of the reporter asked.

"And what is your reason for you leaving AR Designs? " Another asked and Arnav smirked.

"The new owner and CEO is Mr Akash Singh Raizada. " Arnav announced shocking everyone except his loyal friends, wife and the Raizadas.

Akash stood up arrogantly and moved to the podium and stood beside Arnav.

Mami was on cloud nine seeing her son taking a higher position.

Nani didn't care if Arnav gave up his position as long as Khushi doesn't get access to the money and she can still boast of another grandson being a powerful man.