Ishq-14

^^^^

"Salaar? Aap yaha kese aye?", Noor asked puzzled opening her window

(Salaar? How did you come here?)

"pipe se", he replied entering the room closing the window behind.
"Aap pagal hain? Agar aap gir jate phir? pehle hi apko chot ayi hui hai!", she exclaimed looking at him.
(Are you mad? What If you fell? You're already injured.)

"Janaan, pehli baar thori aya hun ab to practice ho gayi hai", he winked pulling her to him.
"Huh? practice?", she was confused.
(Life, it's not like it's my first time, I've practiced by now.)

"Leave that, first tell me why did you cut my call? han?", he asked seriously snaking his arms around her waist.
"Um..I told you, A..Ami was calling me", she stammered as she felt his hands move inside her button up wool shirt.

She shivered the moment his warm hands came in touch with her bare waist. She clutched his shirt in her hands closing her eyes.

"Sa..Salaar", she felt butterflies in her stomach as he caressed her skin spreading warmth in her body.
"Ji Salaar ki jaan", he wispered placing his lips on her closed eyes.
(Yes, Salaar's life.)

Her legs turned jello feeling his minty breath on her face.

"Aap kk..kia kar rahe ha..hain?", she could hear her own heartbeat.
"kia Kar raha hun?", he said moving towards her cheekbone.
(What are you doing?)
(What am I doing?)

"Someone w..will come Ss..Salaar", she moved her face to the other side as he peppered her jaw with numerous kisses.

"Noone. will. come. you. tell. me why. did. you. cut. my. call?", he asked between his wet kisses moving down her neck.

Wrapping his one hand around her nape he moved her head back and started to place open mouthed kisses along her swan like milky neck.

"Sa..Salaar", she said with difficulty. She would've fallen till now if it wasn't for his grip around her waist.

Moving back he looked into her misty emerald eyes with love and desire.
Her plump parted lips were invited him, heightening his desires.
She shivered as he traced her lower lip with his thumb.
"The things you do to me, janaan", he whispered on her lips caressing them with his thumb slightly.

She moaned as he placed his lips on hers pushing her against the nearest wall. The moment her back touched the cold wall she shivered pushing her body against him making him groan slightly.
Grabbing her both wrists in his hands he pulled them above her head. Biting on her lower lip he moved back to look at his flushed beauty.

Noor opened her eyes missing his warmth and he smiled crashing down on her lips, one hand holding her cheek firmly and the other her wrists above her head.

He kissed her hungrily, as if she was his favourite meal he hadn't had a taste of in a while.

Leaving her wrists he picked her up against the wall supporting her hips with his hands.