16:Death Sentence(True End lol)

This is rlly the end lol~

Hope you enjoy it(while it lasts)

--------------
-Your POV-

You are currently handcuffed and some superiors are talking about what they will do with you.You are inside a court.

"Death." An official said as they looked at you."The greatest criminal deserves death."

Frick you..!

You looked at the detective squad for help but they just avoided your gaze.

Ack...!

I think my heart just cracked...

You are now sulking as you didn't pay attention to what was happening to your surroundings.

Welp...looks like I'm about to die today...

"Goodbye,world.Goodbye,bed.Goodbye,soft fluffly pillows.Goodbye-"

-Levi's POV-

"What the heck is that brat mumbling about?" I asked Erwin as he simply shrugged.

"He's probably sulking again."

I looked at Y/n,it's almost as if I can see a bunch or grey clouds surround him.

Why is that brat sulking?

The judge smacked the table using the hammer thingy(Don't judge me...I don't know what it is!)and cleared his throat.

"I hereby declare that criminal Y/n L/n will be sentenced to DEATH."

Gasps and chatter filled the court room.

"Is that seriously the greatest criminal?Why is he pouting on his stand as if somebody just took his candy from him?"

"Ugh...his depressed aura is getting to me... Where is my anti-depression spray?"

"I'm hungry...Wait...why am I here again?"

I got out of my spot and walked towards sulking Y/n.The judge raised a brow at me."What are you doing,detective?"

"Starting today,Y/n L/n will work with us.I'll take responsibility for everything this brat did."

Y/n's eyes sparkled as he looked at me."H-Heichou.."

"So no death sentence for this brat."

"That's not possible!" The judge exclaimed as he pointed at the h/c-haired male."He's the greatest criminal!"

"And he's the biggest idiot I know." I said before pointing at the sulking male beside me."The agency promise to make his life a living hell."

Y/n looked at me with a confused look."Wha-"

"Starting today,Y/n L/n,the greatest criminal,will work with the detective agency and with that,this court is adjourned!!"

"W-wait...don't I get a say in this?"Y/n was about to speak when I quickly shut him up with a kiss.

"No brat....starting today,you'll clean the agency everyday for 3 months."

"J-judge,c-chotto matte!Kill me please!!Kill me- W-wait nooooooo!!!!!"

The End.