Chapter 14

(I put what the first dress she's wearing in the media)

-Snow's pov-

After I made cookies for Sierra and Dean, I went back to see father.

"Daddy?" I entered his office.

"What is it, sweetie? Do you need something?"

"W-well I know this might be a bit much but... C-could I learn how to use a sword?"

I was ready for a no, in my old life I did learn how to use a firearm but swords weren't that practical, though I've learned a little in wushu, but I'd like to formally learn how to use a sword.

"....." He went silent for a bit.

"Of course, honey,"

'I knew it! He said n-... Yes?'

"Really!?"

He smiled at me kindly.

"If that's what you want then I'll get you the best instruc-"

"No! I only want daddy to train me especially!" Victor Sterling was- I mean 'is' the greatest knight in all of the five kingdoms!

He blinks a few times then he turns slightly pink, before smiling at me with a sparkly aura that sparkled so brightly that I almost instinctively covered my eyes.

"You really know how to make me the happiest man in the entire world. Just like your mother," He carried me, and I placed his forehead on mine.

Then someone knocked on the door of daddy's office.

"I'm sorry to intrude on your father, daughter moment." Mother said sweetly.

The reason Lilian left was because of the kind of person Snow became, she was so spoiled, and lacked empathy. She loved making things hard for the servants that one day Snow harassed a new maid so heavily that it ended up with the maid killing herself.

After that, Lilian and Victor fought about it, then, when she couldn't get it through his thick skull that Snow needed to be disciplined, she left...

Something in my mind clicked... I don't know what but I remembered it suddenly.

The game never mentioned why Snow's mother left... So why did I remember?.... Snow was my favorite character in the game. What happened to Snow for her to be like this? It's too out of character... But the game's plot was very inconsistent.

I would never do what Snow did.

'I am not Snow.....'

'But I am not Alicia..... Not anymore at least.'

'Then... Who am I?... Ha, what a strange thought.'

"May I join you two? That hug looks very comfortable," I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts.

I reached my hands out to her, smiled, and said "Of course, mommy,"

'That's right, I'm not Alicia or Snow I don't really know who I am..... This is so confusing... '

'The one thing I know is that this is my father, and my mother. I may not know who I am but I know who I want to protect, and that's all I need. If I die then... I die.. I'll accept that because I will protect the others around me, even if it costs me my life.'

A tear suddenly escaped my eye.

"Sweetie? Are you okay?" My mother asked, concerned.

"I-I'm just so happy to have such wonderful parents who provide me with what I want, and what I need!" I said sweetly.