18. Danger

Warisha's POV

"So,how's your study going on?" Abbu asked me,sipping the tea.

"Exhausting and irritating."

"Oh dear,just put effort for one more year. Then you'll be free." Abbu laughed.

"I heard you say that to bhaiya too. Then I myself saw how you said him to work hard for more 5 years until he gets a job. Then he will be free." I frowned.

"Ok,you caught me. But really,if you put effort now,you'll relax when you will achieve what you want. Success doesn't come without hard work." Abbu said.

"That's right. I so wish time could pass more quickly." I sighed.

"It will,it will pass before you know. Look at me,it feels like yesterday I was running and playing in the village. Today I'm here,sat in front of my three grown up children talking to them about time." Abbu said.

"Hmm.."

"Abbu,I'm going out to meet my friends." Bhaiya said as he was going towards the door. Abbu nodded in permission.

I sometimes wonder that bhaiya is so grown up,still he asks for abbus permission for everything. It's good though.

"And yeah you,I'll pick you up after college from tomorrow." He said looking at me.

"Why so?" I asked him. Abbu also looked at him questionably,as it's not so normal of him to be responsible.

"Alyan was saying nowadays local political members are having a conflict between them,which makes them get involved into collisions. It's not safe for her to roam there alone." Bhaiya said.

"Oh,I maybe saw a news about this but didn't understand it to be so serious." Abbu said.

"Let me know when your class ends." Bhaiya said and went out.

I took my phone and texted Alyan.

Me- Well played with bhaiya.

Alyan- I know I'm smart. Though thanks for the compliment.

Me- Don't brag too much.

Alyan- Who's bragging? I'm saying the truth.

Me- Whatever.

Alyan- What did he say?

Me- He said from now on he will pick me up from college.

Alyan- That's good. By the way the pictures you sent were awesome.

Me- I felt peace in my heart after doing this. It got 729 reacts,713 of them are haha reacts. Many students shared them also.

Alyan- That's hilarious.

Me- And the best thing is both of them got suspended for two weeks for this drama.

Alyan- Good for you.

Me- Two weeks of peace for me.

Alyan- Though it's not permanent you know.

Me-Yeah. But I'm sure I will do something about him.

Alyan- Hope so.

We talked for few minutes then I went to study with a huge smile on my face,remembering their insult.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"It's hilarious." Liya laughed,looking at her phone.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Just look at these comments." She gave me her phone.

I looked at the pictures I posted in Facebook. It had many comments under it. I started to laugh hysterically reading them.