Chapter 76

A/n: So, I was going to finish this chapter and publish it a week ago, but I guess that didn't end up happening, so whoops, sorry

TW: sexual implications

"Come here right this second!!" Emile yelled, shielding Patton's eyes.

"No!" Remy screeched, running past Logan, who pretended to be unamused.

"Remy, you will put these pants on whether you like it or not!"

Emile jumped on top of Remy and Remy smirked and stole a kiss.

SNAP!
(my english teacher is getting to me with all of his "use onomatopoeia" speeches)

Emile pouted. He should really be used to this by now.

"Jack! Come look at this picture!" Rose yelled.

Emile looked at it. Remy was on the floor pants less, and Emile was on top of him, pants in hand, kissing him.

"Wait until your grandmother sees this" Jack smirked.

"No! NOT GRANDMA SHE'S SO OLD SHE'S GONNA SEND ME TO SOME ANTI SEX SCHOOL!" Emile shouted.

"Then don't have sex" Rose shrugged.

"I don't-"

"Mom, what's a sex?" Patton asked.

"Well, when two people love each other very very much,"

"THEY GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS THE END!" Logan interrupted.

"I'm the one who's going to ruin his innocence, thank you very much" Logan smirked.

"...JACK LOGAN DOMS OMG DOCUMENT IT IN THEIR SEX LIVES FOLDER-"

"The what-"

"...I meant the family scrap book-"

"No you didn't" Emile laughed.

"Okay you're right...but it's not as creepy as it sounds" she explained.

"I'm sure" Logan chuckled.

"Jesus, alright i'll put my pants on Emile" Remy said, pulling them up after his boyfriend began smacking him on the back and yelling "vibe check."

"Thank you" Emile smiled, uncovering his brother's eyes, asking why Remy would do that.

"I was inspired by Remus ten minutes ago"

"How-"

"I like to stay in the loop, babe" Remy smirked. "Also how did you cover Patton's eyes and smack me with both of your hands at the same time?"

"Don't ask questions you don't want answers to"

————————————————————
Andrew stood up and smashed his chair on the ground, "I should have custody over my son! This is pointless, I-"

"Andrew this is enough! Besides, we aren't even near the custody stage yet! Look at you! How are you going to have custody in prison?" The officer asked, getting annoyed by Andrew's meaningless questions.

"Also, most mothers get custody over the child, whilst the fathers have visitation. Plus, you need to care and provide for your child, and how could you be able to do that? Broke, in jail, no job...not to mention all of your 'activities.' I do not genuinely feel like you'll be able to provide the necessary things he'll need in his life, such as food, a home, clothing, education, or healthcare. You're just not the right person"

"But I put him in her! I made him. All she did was be a slow, whiny, not to mention fat, waste of my time while she carried him" he grumbled.

"Well the first thing I need to know, is, Andrew, may I ask your opinion on your son?" The officer asked.

"Well, he's lazy, too jumpy for this life, scared of everything, oh. And not to mention a screw up. He's really just an overall disappointment. I can't believe Lucia wanted to keep him" Andrew chuckled.

"Yeah, well I can't believe Lucia wanted to keep you" the officer smirked.

"Oh she didn't until I beat the sense into her-"

"Are you sober? Do you even know who you're talking to?"

"Princess unucornia from teacup land?" Andrew said back with a smile that told the officer he was high as a kite.

"How'd you even get it past us?!"

"I pooped" Andrew said with a high smile.

"Of course you did" the officer sighed, "what exactly would you do to Virgil?"

"Well, i'm sure i've messed him up for life by now" he said cooly, "can barely even keep a cup of yogurt down without puking it up anymore..good. He won't be a fat ass. He has weak spots now..so much as touch them and he might be in a lot of pain..certain spots give him flashbacks..panic attacks" he slurred, oblivious to the officers furiously scribbling down their notes.

"He's honestly such a cry baby...he hurts himself too! Why would he care if I hurt him?"

A/n: alright people some drama needs to happen, but what should I do? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I have nothing, maybe i'll think of something tomorrow while i'm in the middle of school and can't write it down