CHAPTER 50

Just as I thought the last chapter could mislead you guys about Jisoo's situation so here's an update😉

CHAPTER 50

*KIM JONGIN*

“How is she? Why did she suffer from chest pain?” I asked.

“Sir I can't tell it completely since the equipments needed aren't here.” Ten answered.

“She doesn't have any heart problems, so why did she had chest pain?” I asked him but all he did was shake his head.

I sighed. “Pack up we're going out of here--” I was talking to Woozi when someone cutted me off.

“Where are you going?” Taehyung asked.

I heaved a deep sigh and closed my eyes tight trying to control my emotions.

“You guys can leave first” I said.

Suho, Yoongi and Woozi went out along woth Ten and closed the door.

“Kim Taehyung...” I called.

“Can you not take her away? Well at least until you get that sh*thole who's after her...” he begged.

I looked at him sharply, our voices are low since we're in Jisoo's room where she and her brother Jin is sleeping.

“Such a thick face of yours to ask that, after what you've done?” I asked

“Look, i-it's true that I originally planned to hurt her for Jennie's sake” he said and I felt my anger rose up but tried to reign it

Did Jane asked you for that?” I asked as I clenched my fist tightly....please...tell me, I'm wrong.

I saw him think before he uttered a word“no” he answered only then I could let go of the breath I've been holding. “It's...it was my plan, all of it” he said

“I planned it all....but before knowing it...I fell....I fell way before I could make her fall for me.” he sincerely said and looked at Jisoo....I was stunned, stunned to see how he looks at Jisoo.

“At first I thought she's just a cunning woman who ties men around her fingers or sort of a b*tch. But...as days pass getting to know her...spending time with her....” he trailed and look at me. “I don't know how and when did it start...but, hyung...believe me when I say I stopped my plan before I could succeed. I'm sincerely staying because I love Jisoo...and I sincerely want to help her get better.” He emotionally said...and I couldn't look straight to his eyes...the emotions were too strong for me to handle....

I can feel his sincerity....but, looking at Jisoo now...I can't help but to feel anger.

“Kim Taehyung....right now your sister is in Lim Chao Xu's hands” I started and I saw him stilled.

“J-Jennie? H-How come??? D-Didn't she...isn't she at home right now?”

“Kai how did she end up getting entangled with that guy?!” he asked once again.

I sighed.

“She bumped on Lim Chao Xu in a restaurant on Paris, I tried to get her out of there because we have our plan to trap him but she was there and Lim Chao Xu saw her with me, and I guess by now he knows who I am....”

I saw how he closed his eyes and lowered his head as he pinched his nose bridge.

“Now I'm begging you...focus on your little sister instead of Jisoo. You've done enough already. We can work together to save Jennie but, please keep your distance away from Jisoo. And after that....” I breathe in and even if this would be hard for me...I have no choice...“w-we could all part ways, you won't bother Jisoo again, and I won't bother J-Jane...” I said.

“Hyung...” he uttered and we were coated with silence as we were both drawn into our thoughts.

A knock shattered the silence that surrounds us, we looked at the door when it opened and Yoongi went in together with a tall guy.

“Kai, this is Dr. Nam Joon. He's been Jisoo's psychologist this past few months...he said he might know something about what happened to Jisoo” he said sternly.

I looked at the tall guy named Nam Joon, he formally bowed to me. “Hi I am Dr. Kim Nam Joon and I may have an ideao to what has happened to Kim Jisoo, I heard she doesn't have any heart problems but suffered from chest pain.” he said and I looked at Yoongi.

“He heard us talking with Ten.” Yoongi said.

I breathe out.

------------

We all sat on the sofa in the living room.

“This is just a hunch since there are still no official tests from Dr. Chittapon, but if my observations were correct then her chest pain may be because of her Anxiety.” he explained.

“Her Anxiety? But she never experienced that before....why now?” I asked.

“have she felt extreme headaches before but tested to be normal?” he asked “any stomachache or anything?” he added.

“Come to think of it, hyung remember when Jisoo noona had a stomachache in high school she'd been experiencing stomachache before but nothing was seen on the tests, but it's obvious she was really in pain...it was about two months, she was getting attacks in two months” Woozi intervened.

“But we're still not sure, so if ever Jisoo's result would be negative in every test you'll run. Then I suggest, to send her to me and we'll start another session and I'll recommend her some medicines she should take.”

Note: this is not made up, I suffered from it and still do. The pain is really unbearable that you'd wish to just die to end the pain. Never thought anxiety is this scary but thank God that he gave me a wonderful family and a bestfriend to help me get throught it all and as of now, I'm still fighting for it. Hoping it won't be much more severe than it already is. And to those who suffers from depression and/or anxiety...please fight. If you think nobofy loves you always think of God then think of yourself, no one could love you the way you love yourself, no one could love you the way God does. Pray, he's right there cheering for you to fight for the life he has given you.

“Are you sure you're not doing this as part of Kim Taehyung's plan?” Suho interjected suspiciously.

“No, I don't know anything about it. I'm a professional psychologist, I don't take my patient's mental health as a play-thing.” he seriously said.

“So why do this?” I asked and he looked at me seriously.

“To earn affection of friendship you need a minute or two but two strengthen one's relationship you need to face hardship and happiness together. I look up at her for being brave and strong, considering her as my first close female friend.” he answered.

“Then you can come with us, we're going to our base--” I said but Woozi intervened.

“But hyung...d-d-didn't Gu Wook Il managed to get there and almost got Jisoo noona?” he asked worried.

Yes that time, he made a ruckus around town where the police needed our aid. While most of our agents were busy he rampaged the base to find Jisoo and almost got her, good thing I was on time.

I smiled at him “Don't worry, I'll ask for a friend's aid for this.” I said and tapped his shoulder.

******************

-FIGHTING!

-CUPID'S DESCENDANT