24. Transfer student

You were sat in your final class of the day, Mr Kim's Kink Class. You noticed that both Namjoon and Yoongi were absent and Jimin seemed to be missing as well. Leaving you sat alone on a desk in the back corner of the room, writing down notes and corrections from last weeks assignment. Mr Kim made his way into the room, silencing everyone immediately with his dominant aura. A boy dressed in the distinguishable school uniform followed behind him, trying to keep up with your teacher's long strides.

He was tall, but not as tall as Namjoon. His hair was a jet black colour, long and dangling over his forehead as he flicked the strands out of his way. He had large doe eyes and thin lips with a cute button nose. His body was muscular and his biceps bulged out of his uniform. His legs were also thick and toned, threatening to rip his school trousers if he flexed his thighs too hard.

"Listen up class, we have a new student starting today. This is Jeon Jungkook, he has transferred here from London," Mr Kim announced. The room was silent for a few moments, as everyone started at the boy who was already blushing a light shade of pink from all the attention. Mr Kim suddenly broke the silence, "Jungkook... take a seat next to Y/N, over in the back corner please." Jungkook nodded before he walked back down the classroom, avoiding everyone's stares and plopped himself on the chair beside you.

"Hey," you smiled at him, looking over at his sharp jawline. He turned to you, his jet black orbs staring into yours. There were sparkles in his eyes and they glistened as he looked back at you. "Hey," he smiled back as he took his notebook out of his bag. "So Jungkook right?" You asked making him nod. He searched through his bag, pulling out his pencil case which was almost empty, except for a snapped pencil and a dirty rubber, making him let out an exasperated huff. "How old are you?" You asked, handing him a spare pen as he quietly thanked you. "16, what about you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he swept his hair away from his forehead. "I'm 16 too," you grinned, jotting down the assignment that Mr Kim had written on the board.

"Right everyone, this weeks assignment is to explore either voyeurism or exhibitionism. I want you to experiment with your partner and write up your findings in a short essay answer. You should write 2-3 pages for a grade A answer, good luck," Mr Kim instructed.

You turned to the new transfer student, licking your lips before you spoke, "wanna work with me?" You asked, making him smirk knowingly. "Of course I do, your place or mine?"
"Mine?" You asked him, gathering your belongings together as he did the same. Jungkook nodded and you both made your way out of the classroom.

"So do you want to try exhibitionism or voyeurism?" Jungkook asked whilst you walked outside towards your dorm block. "I've never tried voyeurism so that would be my choice," you said whilst cocking your head, waiting for the boy's answer. "Yeah I'm happy with that," he smiled, "what do you know about voyeurism already?" He asked.
"Well a voyeur is someone who seeks sexual pleasure from watching others pleasure themselves... right?" You asked raising an eyebrow. Jungkook nodded, opening the door to your dorm block. "Yeah I'm pretty sure. So who's gonna do what?" He laughed as you both began to climb the stairs to your dorm room. You giggled, "do you trust me?" You asked, pulling out the key for your room as you unlocked the door. "Well, I've only just met you, but yeah I guess," Jungkook laughed before entering your room.