27. Limits

"Limits are knowing how far you can sexually push yourself or your partner. Pushing these limits should be done with care and consent."

Being a sub was fun, but when it came to Jung Hoseok, you wanted nothing more than to dominate him. He brought out a side of you that you rarely saw but you loved it.

You heard a knock on your door. You quickly stood up, checking your appearance in the mirror and fixing your hair. "Hoseok," you greeted him as you opened the door, "come in." He did as you said and walked over to the bed, throwing his body on it and making himself comfortable.

"Do you know why I invited you over?" You asked, a playful smirk tugging at your tinted lips. He shrugged and kicked his shoes off before lying down on the bed. His head rested on his folded arms as he waited for me to continue.

You sat yourself at the end of the bed, looking away from him. "Who was that girl you were talking to today?" You questioned knowingly before looking over at his form. He looked shocked for a second before composing himself and looking you dead in the eye. "Why, are you jealous?" He mocked, a smile forming at the crease of his eyes. You thought for a second before scooting closer to his stretched out body. "Maybe I am," I sniggered and repeatedly stroked his bulky thigh. "In fact, I'm wondering how I should punish you."

His expression changed from amusement to one of anticipation and lust. His lips parted as his thigh tensed up slightly. "You want that?" You smirked and brushed your hand over his crotch area. Hoseok bit his lip and you felt him harden slightly underneath you.

You reached under the bed, grabbing a short length of rope and throwing it at Hoseok. "Can you do it yourself or are you so useless that I need to do it?" The bulge in his pants was now even more evident as he fumbled with the rope desperately. "Look at you, so desperate for me that you can't even keep your dick in your pants," you laughed and grabbed the rope from him, tying his wrists to the headboard.

You pulled off his jeans and boxers, admiring the way his member twitched for your attention. "This is your punishment, don't enjoy it too much baby." You kissed the tip of his member before attaching a vibrator to him. "Ah shit Y/N!" He groaned at the feeling and you turned it up to a higher setting.

You knew Hobi's limits but today you wanted to push that. You watched as his body contracted with each twitch of his member as his breathing accelerated. Hot liquid spilled everywhere as Hoseok let out loud moans and groans.

Despite Hoseok's pleads, you left the vibrator on. Turning it up to a higher setting as he whined from overstimulation. "Y/N, p-please take it o-off..." he sighed as he reached a second climax. His body shook as he reached out to grasp your T-shirt.

You moved yourself to hover over him, kissing his lips as his chest rose and fell quickly. He was whining between each touch of your lips but you pushed him further. Leaving the toy to do it's work one last time. He was exhausted, sweating and panting as though he had just run a marathon.

You kissed Hoseok more passionately as his body pressed against yours. His hot skin stuck to your clothes and he came one final time.

You carefully removed the toy, trying not to touch Hoseok's overstimulated member. "I'm sorry baby," he whispered and reached out to pull you closer to him. "I'm yours and yours only," he giggled and kissed the top of your nose. "You're all mine," you smiled and snuggled closer into his chest.