👣👣 10

Hey guys..

Assalam o alaikum beautiful peoples..

Hope you all fine..

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE..

Taehyung was sitting at the swing, near the park of Yoongi's house. Childrens were playing. It was just like the time when he smiled with his Kookie like the childrens.

Sometimes they skipped their classes just to spend the time together. At the moment he missed Jungkook. His Kookie..

He snapped out of his thoughts when his cell phone started vibrating. He saw the caller ID and groaned at the thought of scolding.

"where are you idiot? Do you have any idea what is the condition of all the of us? "

"Ahh.. Jin hyung I'm sorry I don't know why I'm here."

Jin was trembling with anger but after hearing his brother's low voice. He took a deep breathe.

"Okay tell me where are you? So that I could tell Joonie about you."

"Okay.. I'll send my location." With that Taehyung hangup the call.

After a long discussion of the incident and related things, Taehyung went out for some fresh air. He was thinking about Jungkook and lost his way. He just walking and walking.. after an hour he reached at the park. He saw a bench at the corner of the park. He sat there and cried silently while watching the children. When he received a call from his hyung.

Now he was sitting there. Then Namjoon called him. He picked up the call and nodded after listening. He stood up and walked towards the main gate of park.

He saw a white car parked near the gate. He slowly stepped towards the car and sat on the passenger's seat.

He mumbled while fidgeting his fingers..

"I'm sorry Namjoon hyung. I created trouble for you."

Namjoon shook his head..

"Its ok Tae, I know you are tense. But please all of them loves you. Get a hold of yourself. If Jungkook is precious then you're precious one too. We'll find out where he is. Okay just take care of yourself too."

Namjoon said while rubbing his hand over Taehyung's. Taehyung looked calm. He nodded after what Namjoon said to him..

He respect Namjoon like his brother. He knows Namjoon was a close friend of his brother since years.

"I'll try my best hyung."

Taehyung said and Namjoon smiled.

"Can you give me a favour Taehyung?"

Namjoon asked hesitantly.

"Sure hyung what is it?"

"I'm hungry and Yoongi is a good cook so.. all I want is that.. I want to eat my dinner with my younger brother."

Taehyung smiled at the way Namjoon talked. Confused..

"But hyung I have no appetite.."

"Stop it Tae.. how come you are not hungry.. you didn't eat or drink from yesterday. If you'll not eat then I will call Jin here and you know he handle such type of thinks very easily."

Taehyung looked at him with a frown.

"Okay okayy.. I'll eat. Just don't call him. He will eat me alive."

"Hyung you are behaving like Jin hyung.."

Taehyung said and Namjoon smiled at this.

"Yeah afterall I spend many years with your brother."