Chapter 22 : Henpecked Husband

Su Ying had fallen asleep early morning after getting too tired. Yusheng, as a good husband cleaned his wife who was filled with his liquid inside and was sticky from their milky substances. He dressed him in new clothes before hugging him to sleep.

The next day, Su Ying woke up at noon in his husband's arms. He was glad to find that his husband didn't go to work and stayed with him.

Yusheng was already awake. He caressed his wife who was glowing after sex. His cute wife looked so beautiful!!!

Don't be happy so soon, Yusheng!

Su Ying giggled as he hugged Yusheng tighter,

"Good morning, hubby~"

"En...Good morning, wife."

"Hehe... I'm hungry..."

"I'll get something for you to eat."

The good husband quickly went to get his wife some food...unaware of the storm that was coming.

Su Ying tried to get out of the bed to wash his face. He tried to stand when he felt his legs go soft. He sat on the ground.

Eh... His whole body felt weak. His waist hurt. He felt pain everywhere. It was like his was broken down there! Su Ying' eyes watered from the pain.

Yusheng returned at that moment with porridge while Fang Zhi was behind him.

Su Ying saw his husband who was perfectly fine and was radiating light and couldn't help cursing,

"Yusheng! You bast*rd! You broke my waist! Damn it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! It hurts!!!"

Su Ying was shouting so loudly that by then almost all the servants were crowding outside.

"Ahhhh!!! You're a beast! I want to beat you up! Who told you to be so strong! Wuwu!"

Excuse me! Weren't you the one who wanted your husband to be strong and do you more???

Yusheng, the good husband who was very satisfied with their last night, took all the blame. Wise decision!

He picked up his wife who was wailing loudly and put in on the bed. He apologized repeatedly,

"I was wrong... It's all my fault... I'm a beast... It's my fault for being so strong... I'm sorry... Wife... Forgive me..."

Su Ying was so angry that he hit the General with a pillow.

"Your apologies aren't sincere! Scumbag! Scoundrel! Heartless beast! Wuwu..."

"Yes... I'm a scumbag...scoundrel...a heartless beast..."

Everyone,"..............."Too scary... The scene in front of them was too scary.

"I'm sorry dear wife. I'll massage it for you." Yusheng said.

Doctor help! The servants are dying!

The dutiful husband massaged Su Ying's waist while listening to all of his complaints. He calmly took all the blame and kept on apologizing.

That's how the great General Li Yusheng' glorified days of being a henpecked husband legitimately started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Su Ying complained and bossed around Yusheng for three straight days. Those who witnessed the scene couldn't help but cry in their heart.

Their male god had become a wife-slave!!!

Cai Yingtai and Wan Hui's matter was also solved. Li Yusheng managed to send the two of them far away by faking Cai Yingtai's death. Both of them were very grateful.