Chapter 5

"So Miss Shehnaaz! How do you feel?!"... Sidharth finally starts the conversation..

"Pata nehi..!! kuch samajh mein araha hai mujhe! Sapna hai ya sach! And this is too surreal! Itna bada break! And on top of that, me and you-the Sidharth Shukla, sitting in a restaurant! My God! It feels surreal! I swear!"

Sidharth looks into her eyes for a while, he gets lost again, he loves to get lost in them to ease the fear he has inside! There is a surreal connection! What is this happening to him?! Hell no, is he falling for her?! He loves that bindi she is wearing! He is loving everything about her! So simple, yet so much perfect!

"Sidharth ji?! Kya soch rahe ho aap?!"...she interrupts his notion..

"Yeh Sidharth ji, Sidharth ji, kya laga rakkha hain?! Call me Sidharth, or just Sid!"

"Accha theek hain Sidharth.. Sid doesn't sound good to me..!"

"Chalega..!"... He sips on his coffee..

"Toh tell me more about you..!"

"Kya bolun.. aap pucho kya janna chahte ho..!"

He wants to know everything about her! He wants to know her, her past, present and what about the future...?! However, he manages to come out of this and asks her...."Toh Punjab mein kaun kaun hain?!"

"Mummy, Papa, Dada, Dadi and mera favorite Bhai!"...she smiles as she talks about her brother..

"Lagta hain bhai se bohot attached ho!"

"Haan..Shehbaaz mere liye sab kuch hain! He was always there for me! Sab ne sath chhor diya, lekin mera bhai mere saath hamesha khada raha!"...her eyes well up as she talks and surprisingly Sidharth is being able to feel her emotions!

"Haan! Family is everything! The world might go against you, but family will always be there, they will never judge you! Yehi pyaar hain! Hain na?!"... sidharth looks at her..

"Bilkul..!"..she wipes the corner of her eyes and smiles at him..

"Hayee aap kitne acche acche  batein karte ho!"..she smiles back at him..

"Really? Aap ko accha laga?!"

"Haan bohot! Aap bohot acche ho! Mujhe badi pasand ho aap!"...she smiles innocently..

Oh God! This innocence! This is just so freaking real! He is becoming a strong admirer of her real self! He is in such awe of her!

"You know what Shehnaaz?! Bohot dino baad na, I have seen someone like you from this background! Usually industry mein sabh fake hi hote hain! Lekin aap bohot different ho! Real ho aur acchi bhi ho! Baas aise hi rehna! Don't let this fake world get into you! (I wish I could protect this innocence!)"....he speaks all his heart out..

"Haan mujhe pata hain main sidhi hoon! Har ek audition mein kuch na kuch galat hota tha! I actually gave up Sidharth! Lekin kal apne mere leye jo kiya! I can't thank you enough!"..she shows her gratefulness..

"Nehi.. Shehnaaz!...No! You are very amazingly talented! That act was superb! You deserve it!"...he smiles at her..

"Aww so sweet of you! Bade acche ho aap! It will be pleasure sharing screen with you Sidharth!"..she smiles back..

"Toh aap single ho?"...sidharth asks the question abruptly.

"sorry that was quite direct!" 😜🙈...he apologizes..

"Nehi nehi it's fine..abhi toh hum dost hain na?! It's okay! Haan main single hoon! I didn't get the right guy for me yet!"

"Dost..how sweet! Are we actually friends now?!"