13

I am so happy guys with ur response...

You guys are making me happy with ur response .. I will reply to all the comments guys...so don't stop commenting.

I am trying to update as much as I can once I get busy in my classes I don't know if I will be able to update...

So here it is...

Hope you like it...

Avoid mistakes if any...and silent readers please press the 🌟 button.

Nandini and Manik were in their own world when all others barged in...they both moved aside and sat straight.

Cabir: ho gaya?

Manik looked at him knowing his intension...

Manik: chup kar... I need to get fresh...help me..

Cabir bobbed his head and helped him to stand even Dhruv supported him...he was weak to walk...

Here Mukti, Alia and Navya settled the things...the butlers got some chairs and settled them around the bed.

Soon Manik came out with Dhruv's and Cabir's help...they made him sit properly and beside him Nandini was already sitting.

He passed her smile and soon they butlers got breakfast. Shrikant also came and sat beside Manik other side.

They took their plates...but Manik was shocked looking at Nandini's plate...

Manik: Nandini...

Nandini looked at him raising her eye brow...

Manik: tum chicken kyun kha rhai ho? U toh hate it...

Listening him all others suppressed their laugh...

Manik: what? You are pure vegetarian...

Nandini:haan...

Cabir: voh kya hai Manik baba...uske andar jo hai na...vou teri tarah hai... pure non vegetarian...

Listening him Manik was shocked..he looked at nandji to which she pouted and bobbed her head and had her first bite of chicken piece Manik didn't ask anything further..

They continued to have...after sometime they heard baby's cries... listening it Navya was about to get up but listening Manik's comment they all laughed

Manik: baby ro raha hai kya Nandini?

Nandini: Manik!!!!....pagal ho gaye ho kya?

Nandini got irritated due to her preganancy... Navya got up and went to her room as abeer was awake now...She came into Manik's room with Abeer.

Looking at her with baby Manik asked

Manik: ab yeh kiska baby hai?

Fab 4 and others stared at him and he then understood that it was Navya's baby...

Manik: ohh... Navya ka baby?

Nandini: hmm...

Manik bobbed his head and continued eating slowly...

Dhruv: Manik tu itni der tak bed par hi tha na...toh shayad usi ka asar abhi tak gaya nahi hai...aur upar se Nandini ne tujhe apni pregnancy ke baare mein bola...

Manik: haan... I don't know many things...so I need to get started to know everything...

Saying this he looked at them they bobbed their head...he then looked at Nandini who took her second plate which was full like previous one...