➍ If looks could kill

Neko: Hello. Help, I can't stop writing this book.

I'm a mess but I'm a mess that you wanted

Peter Parker

   The bandage on my head should hurt, but for some reason, this anxiety of meeting (Y/n) again takes away all the pain. My palms are all sweaty and my breath is short and heavy. God, I'm not even sure if she will show up.

   "What happened to your head?" Ned asks me. We're all settling down for today's class, (Y/n) hasn't shown up yet and the Teacher begins his lectures already.

   "I— ugh—"

   "You ugh?"

   "No— I drop something and when I get up my head accidentally hit the fridge."

   "How did you even accidentally do that?"

   "I... did."

   Then suddenly I hear the door open up, (Y/n) walks in. Her eyes search the room until she notices me, and then those eyes turn cold as ice. If looks could kill, I'd be dead as hell right now.

"Sorry, I'm late." She says to the professor, she walks a bit weak. Instead of jeans like usuals, today she wears an oversized black T-shirt and has bandages around her leg and a converse.

"Oh dear lord. What happened Ms. Stark?" The professor asks.

   "My neighbor's dog bit me." She doesn't look directly my way, but that targeted me for sure.

   "That looks serious. Is that dog so dangerous...? If it's still around your house you need to tell your neighbors to do something."

"Yeah. He'll be euthanized." She looks at me right away.

I gulp.

   "Dude. I feel weird as hell today." Ned says. I couldn't really catch what he's saying while observing (Y/n) as she sits down.

   "Why?" I ask. Now I wonder how many weapons she hides under her clothes. Maybe a gun in that small short pants under her shirt, maybe a dagger in those boots, so many things I am imagining right now hiding under her clothes.

   "Flash was acting weird for a week now. After the rumors about his father abusing him and he came to campus with a black eye. And this morning I found him just staring in the corner of the bathroom, holding something. Maybe his ding dong, but he was muttering and shaking."

   "Uh-ha," I say softly. I wait a long time until (Y/n) eventually turns around to look at me. She has anger that is based on fear, fear of me? No, fear of me exposing her I suppose. Hope she knows I am not about that at all.

   "And then you walked to me with a bandage, then your crush has a dog bite on her leg. Today feels weird man, I just feel like something bad is going to happen."

   "Yeah." I didn't listen to a word he said.  I notice (Y/n) walking out to go to the bathroom, she glances at me. It is the first time I can stalk with consent. I follow her excitingly.