D

After that night jisoo never left Jimin's apartment. At first it was because she was scared of yoongi but than it was jimin who wouldn't let her step outside saying that it was dangerous.

Jisoo obeyed Jimin's every command because she was guilty of hurting him.
Slowly with time her self-esteem along with confidence started to crumble, she became dependent on jimin for everything. Jimin was happy with that but jisoo who always took care of herself from a young age wasn't. After 6 months of staying inside, she had enough.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked without looking away from the television.

"O-outside" she hated herself for stuttering as she closed her eyes and Inhaled a deep breath.

"No you're not." Jimin said nonchalantly. But his grip on the remote tightened.

"Look jimin i-"

Suddenly jimin switched off the television with annoyance before turning his face towards her. His icy cold eyes were set on jisoo in a glare.

"JUST FUCKING STOP WITH YOUR NONSENSE JISOO! DON'T YOU DARE TO TAKE A STEP OUTSIDE!!" his voice startled her,the bag she was holding fell down on the ground.

Seeing her all shaken up Jimin's eyes softened, he slowly stood up and walked towards her. "Hey" he spoke softly.

Jisoo didn't dare to look at him. He was now standing right in front of her.
"I didn't mean to scare you." He gently stroke the side of her face. "I'm just trying to keep you safe." He pulled her in a hug.

.
.
.
.

It had been a month after that incident, during this time  jimin broke her phone by "accident"

He did promised to buy her a new one but he never did. He was usually really calm and nice but whenever jisoo asked him about going outside or talking to her friends or family, he'd get furious.

Jisoo was now fully aware that he wasn't much different from suga.

She needed to escape.

One-day jisoo decided to finally take action to set herself free. Jimin was in shower while his phone was placed on the dresser. Jisoo quietly grabbed his phone and went to another room.

She unlocked the phone to call someone for help. She didn't want to worry her parents and she had no friends here who could help her. The only choice she was left with was to either call suga or someone from his contacts.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Sir I take back my decision to Leave Mr Park's case."

"Are you sure?" Asked her supervisor.

"Yeah"

"Well that's good to hear because I was struggling to find another doctor. Everyone here already has there hands full as it is." The old man smiled.

Rosé walked out of the office with a wide smile on her face. She was content with the decision she made.

Today she even decided to ask jungkook out on a date. Rosé would never admit it but she had a crush on jungkook for a long time. She was very glad that he asked her out because she was never going to let him know about her feelings.

She still couldn't get the memories of last night out of her head as a small blush dusted her cheeks. At first it was suppose to be a movie night at rosé house but than one thing led to another and soon after they lost control.

She shook her head "No no no, I mustn't have such thoughts at work."

She was about to turn around the corner when she heard hushed voices

"You are a one lucky bastard."

"Hey did you do that?"

"I envy you."

Rosé peeked a little to see four boys hunched over jungkook's phone. It was mistake because before she could find out what was happening  jungkook saw her.

"Hey Rosie!" He shouted her name that made everyone flinch as they jumped away from him. Once the boys saw rosé, they all became nervous and hurriedly they took their Leave.

"What was that all about?" Rosé asked with suspicion.

"Nothing, it's just the boys are jealous that I scored higher than them." He grinned. Rosé noticed his arms crossed over his chest.... A sign of closed position. He was hiding something from her. On a closer look she could also see the sweat that was slowly forming  on his forehead.

"Oh" she mumbled.

"Where you looking for me?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I was just going to my office." Rosé lied.

"Would you like to grab a coffee with me  after you're done?" He gave a cute smile.

"Maybe next time." Rose replied.