#31

You woke up with puffy eyes because you cried yourself to sleep last night again. It's been two weeks since the incident and you haven't heard anything from Jimin till now. Things got out of hand as a media page started to put out more photos of you following Jimin around. 

So the company asked you to take the blame and leave for Jimins sake or else that they would charge you for violating the rule of having an affair with a company idol. Of course they didn't have to go that far because you would do anything for the man you love. Anything to protect Jimin. So you agreed to leave the company and in return you asked for some more time to return the apartment given by them.

The company ended up making you a sasaeng and calmed the situation down. Overnight everything in your life turned upside down. You lost many things and you were okay with it because you didn't want to loose your love. When everything was breaking down, the promises that you two made just kept you going. But right now what hurts the most is that you have no way of contacting Jimin or any other member. They are being kept busy with promotions and interviews away from Korea for the time being. So you speak to Aera to know if they are okay and if she could pass on a message to Jimin. Even though she did, you never got a reply. 

You opened up your laptop and started looking for an apartment and a job. You spent half of your savings for Jimins gift and his birthday. So you couldn't afford to spend recklessly.

-

Due to lack of sleep and endless crying, you have been feeling weak lately. You couldn't eat or drink and you always felt like puking. At this rate you thought you would die out of this unbearable stress. You went to bed and curled up like a ball trying to get some sleep.

 You didn't know what time it was but you woke up to the sound of your door beeping. You quickly jumped out of the bed and went out. 

Tears stung your eyes when you saw Jimin walking in. Unable to control your paining heart, you went to wrap your arms around him. But before that he just grabbed you and smacked his lips hard against yours and started kissing you aggressively. It didn't even take a second to notice that he was drunk. 

His alcohol reeking breath made you want to throw up. So you moved your face to the side as you started feeling dizzy. You tried to talk to Jimin but he was not in his senses. He pushed you hard against the wall and pressed himself against you and started leaving sloppy kisses all over. 

This is not how you wanted to see him after everything that went on. Jimin was making you uncomfortable so you tried to stop him.

"Jimin stop please." you begged as you felt like puking. But he didn't listen to you. He just pulled your leg up and pushed back the dress you were wearing so that he could grab and squeeze your butt cheek. Who is this man? you thought. Jimin is acting like a crazy wild person. This is not the Jimin I know! what on earth happened to him.

"Jimin ple.." he stopped your words by bringing his lips back to yours and started devouring them. You winced in disgust as he was trying to over power you. The moment he tugged and bit your lip hard, you had enough of it.

"Jimin stop. You are hurting me!" you finally screamed pushing him hard away from you.

You lost your balance and fell on your all fours. You shrieked in pain as you hit your knee hard against the floor.

"y/n!" Jimin exclaimed as he crouched down next to you. This time when his alcohol breath hit your face, you shrugged him off from you and ran to the bathroom. You threw up nothing but water. You have not eaten anything for few days now. You could feel yourself getting sick.

"Y/n are you okay?" Jimin asked lifting you up from the floor. He seemed back to normal again.

"Do I look okay to you Jimin?" you asked angrily. You felt Jimin tense.