~ 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ~

Picking up my bag i had slung on the floor I slipped out of the classroom looking around the hallway.
Jeongin was gone; he had probably skipped the rest of school and gone home.

Quickly, I looked at the time on my phone and started to panic a little seeing I was 10 minutes late. Surely I would get away with it though, they couldn't tell me off, It was still my first day here. 
As I reached upstairs my eyes glanced over all the different doors until I saw the number I was looking for on.

Here goes nothing

Pushing the door open, I looked across the many faces now looking upon me.

"Sorry I'm late?"
Why did my voice sound so unsure.
"Y/n.. isn't it? It's okay just go take a seat wherever you can fine one."

A small breath that I didn't know I was holding let out and I slowly started to move my legs to start walking. 
My eyes saw Chaeyoung from here but she was sitting right next to Mingi. I sighed seeing that next to Felix was the only space available. At least we were on the same row.

"Hey, I was worried about you, you never finished the call." Felix's soothing whisper called out underneath the teacher's.
The phrase hit me a little unexpected so I didn't quite know how to respond to him.

"I was fine don't worry

"I was fine don't worry."

The ends of his fingers had grazed the top of my hand as my breath hitched.
That must have been an accident, his hands were next to his pocket now. For some reason my hand was tingling still.

"What about Jeongin? You said he was crying?"

Hearing him ask that i remembered the strong look of hatred in Jeongin's eyes. Maybe i felt a little guilty, but he brought it upon himself. What's the worst he could do? Get me kicked out of school?

"Yeah, he's okay."

"But he never cries."

Now i think about it i didn't even know why he was crying. I just hope it wasn't something terrible or i would feel worse about telling Felix.
"Maybe he was just having a bad day."

Felix could see I didn't want to have this conversation for any longer so he stopped speaking.

After the final class was over we all parted ways to go home.
"See you all tomorrow then?"
They nodded and Felix gave me one last glance before turning to walk home with Chaeyoung.

"I see you were getting on very nicely with my best mate."
Mingi didn't reply but he just turned a little red.
"Aahaweee that's so cute you're blushing too, I have never seen you like this."
Mingi pulled me in a playful headlock and scuffled my head.
"Yah keep this up and i will start making the same remarks about you and Felix."