𝟐𝟓 - 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞

"He will make it, right?"

I leaned against the cold inside of Obi-Wan's republic star ship. My eyes gazed aimlessly onto the city of Coruscant as we approached, but my mind was somewhere else. The response I so needed from Obi-Wan, never came.

After another few minutes of silent thinking, he spoke "I know how much he means to you (y/n), I know how much you mean to him"

pulling my head over to face him, I attempted to smile as best as I could. But Not only was I fearing for Anakin's life but I was also afraid of the consequences that would be brought upon me from the last time I was in Coruscant.

He smiled back weakly and continued "My morals are built on the Jedi order and the code but I must say, I've never seen Anakin as happy as when he's with you (y/n)"

I inhaled deeply. I had been happy too, he made me happy. I exhaled sharply. I couldn't lose him, I just couldn't.

(I recommend playing the song "listen before I go" by Billie Eilish for this next part)

The ship descended onto one of the several Jedi temple landing pads. My nerves began to kick in as the ramp lowered onto the floor and let the natural light of Coruscant flood in.

I rushed outside and headed straight for the medical centre, Obi-Wan followed close behind.

Pushing through a small crowd of people that had gathered outside of one of the surgery rooms, my eyes locked with those of Mace Windu's.

"Is he in here?" I demanded,

"ugh...um-(y/n), you really shouldn't be here"

Not expecting me to have returned he tried to usher me away from the crowd but I backed away from him forcefully.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CODE, OR WHETHER OR NOT YOU'RE GOING TO LOCK ME UP FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE JUST TELL ME, IS HE IN HERE?" I yelled pointing to the door.

His lips pursed as he gave in and nodded.

I burst through the door. Anakin. There he lay on the medical table. Several tubes and contraptions were connected to him but his face was untouched. My knees gave way over to him as I sighed in relief, he was alive.

As my hand cupped his cheek, his eyes gradually fluttered open. The beeps of his heart rate on the machine sped up as his eyes explored my face in shock and joy. I guess he hadn't expected me to return either.

"(y/n)" he breathed weakly. I smiled as tears fell from my eyes onto his cheeks.

I leant to kiss him but I realised the huge gash on his leg, and another in his shoulder, and several more all over his body. They had been cleaned but the deadly blaster shots were huge.

After a slight panic at the damage that had been done, I reminded myself that at least he was here, with me and I exhaled calmly.

When my eyes travelled back up to his face though, he wasn't smiling back at me. In fact, his eyes had closed and face had fallen to the side.

"Anakin?" I reached my hand to his face and stroked away a piece of his soft hair that had fallen across his face.

Looking up to the heart rate monitor screen in confusion, my face contorted into one of horror as the beeps slowed down. Until...

beeeeeeeppppp...it flatlined.

"wha- WHAT'S GOING ON?" I shook Anakin's limp body as I yelled over to one of the medical droids who looked back up at me, although droids couldn't show emotion the silence that filled the room said everything.

Anakin was dead.

"no no no no no, stay with me Anakin, ANAKIN? WAKE UP. PLEASE, I NEED YOU" I sobbed into his still warm chest "PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME, NO. NO"

Two hands grabbed my shoulders from behind firmly and began to drag me backwards out the room as the medical droid pulled a white sheet over my dead boyfriend's body.

"GET OFF OF ME, NO! ANAKIN, I CAN'T LEAVE HIM, PLEASE, PLEASE" I thrashed and kicked as more hands attempted teared me out the room.

My screams echoed through the halls as I attracted more and more attention from the temple residents. "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. WHY? WHY ME?" I broke down in hysteria.

I clobbered and shook and screamed and clawed but then...everything stopped.

A sudden sensation began to tingle in my arm and travel up my body. as I looked down to observe what was happening, it was Obi-Wan who held the needle into my arm.

Then a curtain of black filled my view as my eyes shut and I shattered to the floor.

I awoke in a plain, square, bright, white room. The floor was cushioned, the walls were cushioned, even the ceilings were cushioned. I sprang up onto my feet, I had to gain my balance as I rocked slightly from side to side in a dazed state.

"HELLO? WHAT IS THIS PLACE?" I cupped my hands to my mouth and called out, where was I?

The voice of Obi-Wan came over a built-in speaker from somewhere in the room.

"I didn't think this was necessary please trust me, but considering how you've reacted to things in the past, they believed these measures must be taken for yours and others safety. I'm sorry (y/n)" his voice was low and filled with pain, he'd lost a brother today.

But I'd lost my everything today.

For the next few hours, as much as I screamed out, no other response came over the speaker. I fell to the floor in defeat and hugged my knees to my chest, rocking slightly.

My eyes refused to close and the tears refused to fall. I was frozen in misery and heartbreak, nothing, nothing would ever hurt as much as this.

I was isolated with only my sorrow and my thoughts.

alone, once again.

(a/n)

I BEG YOU, DON'T PANIC AND GIVE UP ON THE STORY NOW. THERE'S SO MUCH MORE TO COME...LETS JUST SAY THERE ARE A LOT OF PLOT TWISTS TO COME!