• Milky Shame

•••

A week later of a full of intensive work at the lab with Tony Stark,school assignments and patrols as Spiderman Peter was exhausted and currently asleep in his desk.How he feel asleep is a short story long.

He had stayed up playing Minecraft with Mr.Smart...Peter woke up by some one poking his shoulder.He made his fists ready to fight and when he was aware of where he was Peter saw a confused Mr.Stark.

"Sorry!Didn't mean to be aggressive!"-Peter said rubbing his doe-brown eyes and lifted some brown curls that had fallen in his face.

"No problem!You feel asleep...haven't you slept last night?"-Tony said sitting besides Peter's desk.

"Yeah...I need coffee though!"-Peter said and Tony narrowed his eyes.

"You can pick up some coffee at the penthouse take one for me and one for yourself... but let me say something.Don't be surprised by what you see upstairs!"-Tony said letting out a satisfied smirk.

Peter was confused.-"What do you mean?"

"You will see!"-He said and Peter just nodded.

•••

Mr.Shield

Bring Scary lady upstairs!

Mr.Solider and a certain birdbrain are having a small fight.

There is milk everywhere.

Silver

Oh yeah!

I am recording this!

Scary Mama

I am on my way!

I am at the gym it will take me some time to come!

Mr.Shield

Come on hurry up!

Scary Mama

Waits for elevator faster*

Petal

Hey guys!

Is everything alright!

(-.-)

Doc.Angry

Yeah...totally just the usuals!

Scarlet

Aren't you supposed to be working right now?

Petal

I am working!

But I need coffee so I am going to the cafeteria!

How are you guys never working?

Mr.Shrinky

I am actually working!

Arrow

We all work you see...Solider just milked all the office and we are starting at him making fun.