Electric love✨

If you can get through this cringe chapter then u really love me pls try 😁☝🏽

I deeply apologize for this absolute monstrosity of a chapter. I was obviously mentally ill when writing this and I want to delete it very badly😟... but BEAR WITH ME PEOPLE<33

Me and my brother made our way home after having a day at the mall.

We were so tired because we don't really leave the house much , so when we do it's draining. I'm trying to work on that.

"Thank you Kaki for today!" I exclaimed walking up the stairs.

"Ya of course y/n I'm glad you had fun today." He yawned.

I went to my room and into the bathroom that was connected. I took my shower and put my hair up. I put on a baggy shirt and underwear cause it's comfortable. I checked my phone and I got a text from mina.

Text from mina*
Hey were going to the arcade on Sunday (tomorrow) wanna come with us??

Y/n: ya for suree sounds fun I'll be there!

Mina: ok sounds great! Oh and bakugoo is coming to, just thought I'd let you know that😉

Y/n : oh hushhh. And don't be telling the boys that I like him.

Mina: ya ya I won't.
Sent a video*

( it was a tik tok. Basically the electric love challenge. It's where the song plays and when the song says"electric love" you kiss your friend. It's like telling them you like them kinda)
Mina: you should TOTALLY do that, girl! It would be cute and if he didn't like it your excuse can be it was for the video.

Y/n : hmm Idkk I'll think about it. Kinda risky.

Mina: gotta take riskkkk especially when the prize is sooo cute.

Y/n: ok ok I'll think about it laterrr. Goodnight mina.

Mina: nightttt.

I went to bed after that whole conversation. I wanted to do that cause it would be fun. But what if he doesn't like me back. I thought to myself.

•morning•

"Awwwhhg" i yawned. And rolled out of my bed. I looked at the time and it was 12:00. Mina said they were gonna come get me at 12:30. I rushed to brush my hair and put it up. I threw on an outfit and brushed my teeth. Slipped on some shoes and waited a few more minutes for them.

 Slipped on some shoes and waited a few more minutes for them

The fit^^

I went outside to wait and then the car pulled up.

"Get in loserrr" Mina rolled down the window and yelled waving her hand.

" I'm cominggg hush." I yelled back hopping in the passenger seat.

Bakugo was driving , Mina ,Kirishima and Denki were in the back seat.