047. Lazy Day

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI SEATED HERSELF on the couch, computer in hand. Quietly sitting there, she watched people come in and out of the room, many of them going to the training room with water. She had noticed early on that Bucky hadn't left his room yet.

Steve entered the living room, with a water bottle in hand, noticing Gemini. "Hey Gemini." He smirked at her, sitting beside her.

"Hey Steve." She greeted. "Do you know where Buck is?

He motioned in the direction of Bucky's room. "Getting annoyed about his arm in his room." Gemini nodded, closing the lid on her laptop. "Can I tell you something?"

She leaned back into the couch. "Sure. I'm guessing it's about Bucky though." Steve nodded. "What's up?"

"I'm just saying, you know in all the years I've known Bucky I've seen him want to settle down with anyone." He started. "Not until he met you Gemini."

"Thank you?" It was more of a question.

"What I'm saying is you're special Gemini. You've helped him and he wants a life with you." Gemini smiled thanking her boyfriend's best friend before standing up. "You can go help him."

Gemini made her way to Bucky's door, knocking on it she heard him grumble. "Fuck off Steve, I'm fine."

She poked her head through the door, seeing him stare at it. "Not Steve." Bucky looked down in embarrassment before looking up to his girlfriend again, defeated at his arm. "You okay, bub?"

"No." He sounded defeated also. "Can you help me please." She nodded.

"Is it picking again?" She asked, picking it up into her hands. He nodded. Standing in between his legs she helped him position his arm so it wouldn't pinch. "That better?"

He nodded, holding her hip with his human arm. "Yeah, thank you doll." He pulled her into him fully. 

"Anytime bub." She replied, kissing his shirtless shoulder. He picked her up, sitting her straddled in her lap. "You're in a better mood now." She commented. He nodded his head as he began to kiss his way up the woman's collarbone and neck. 

He hummed happily into her neck, holding Gemini close. She smiled. "So what are you gonna do today?" He asked her earning a shrug. "Lazy day?"

"Probably, are you gonna stop me?" She asked him.

"No, I'll probably join you, but." He picked her up, going over to his closet and grabbed something. "You can wear this if you want." He offered her one of his hoodies.

She smiled at him, taking it from his hands. "You're adorable." She replied.

"Mmh, and you love me for it." He replied, kissing her softly.