Bucky Barnes: Alphabet

A - After Sex• Bucky usually, doesn't stay for too long after a nice night of love making

A - After Sex
Bucky usually, doesn't stay for too long after a nice night of love making. He'll wait until you've fallen asleep then Bucky will leave, but there'll be a note on your night stand saying that he left. Bucky doesn't do it on purpose, he just doesn't want to you to be caught up into his whole mind control with HYDRA ordeal. He'll never say it, but Bucky does want to say he loves you. Bucky can't for your own protection & he'll keep it that way for safety.

B - Bottom or Top?
Bucky doesn't give a fuck whether he's top or bottom because he's going to be the dominant one anyways. If Bucky wants some ass he'll fuck you ass like theirs no tomorrow & if Bucky wants dick he'll your dick like it's the best sex of your life. He'll ride you like your life depended on it. To put it simply, Bucky will 100% be in control whether you like it or not because he's been controlled his entire life. It makes Bucky feel like he has control for once in his life after coming out of the ice.

Will you ever be in control? Even if you are really pissed off at him for whatever reason? No, Bucky won't allow it. Especially, when you can't intimidate him. If you ever attempted he'll give you a simple command like get on your knees & you'll be listening to your master without hesitation. Bucky will smirk at you then call you cute while he's pulling out his cock. It'll always happen.

Do with that what you will!!!

C - Cum
Bucky will cum wherever he wants to whenever he wants to so it'll never stay consistent. One day he'll want you to swallow his load then the next Bucky will be filling you up with his seed. Most of the time when he's topping you Bucky will cum on your face because he loves seeing your face painted white with all his fluid. Makes him go for round 2.

When Bucky is bottoming he loves to cum all over your chest for him to lick it all up & share it with you as you 2 are making out. For you, it was kinda gross at first, but it became extremely hot the more times it happened. It became your favorite.

Bucky is another Super Soldier just like Steve, he'll cum 10 times more than your average male so you make sure to prepare yourself for 5 rounds.

D - Dildo
Bucky will use a dildo on you when you've really pissed him off. When that happens he think you don't deserve his cock so he'll punish you by using a dildo. You always hated it when Bucky did this, but you wouldn't be able to object to it since Bucky is always in control. No ifs, ands, or buts.

You put a dildo near Bucky's hole & he'll hate you until you've learned your lesson because you probably should know this by now. Bucky hates when someone's using a dildo on him.