~ Chapter 43 ~ (No More Dreams)

Inosuke arrived first in the front train before Tanjirou. Tanjirou is still at the back carts of the train currently on his way. "Weird, Weird! Especially around here"

The train conducter is startled by Inosuke sudden appearance before shouting at him, "Who are you? G-GET OUT NOW!"

Inosuke just ignored him before mold of flesh appeared around him. It morphed into bunch of hands and goes after him. Inosuke slashed all the hands but it's just too many of them. Few hands managed to hold Inosuke in a grip. "Crap!"

But Tanjirou arrived at time to save Inosuke, "Breath Of The Water, Sixth Style: Swirling Vortex" Tanjirou immediately slash all the hands grabbing Inosuke.

"Inosuke! The demon neck is right below us!" Tanjirou told him. "Don't boss me around here! I'm the boss here.... Fine!"

Inosuke take a stance, "Breath Of The Beast, Second Fang: Rip And Tear" Inosuke slashed the train floor making a 'X' shaped slash.

The floor wall are teared and both of them saw a huge bone attached with flesh and tendons. This is the bone of the demon's neck.

"Breath Of The Water, Eighth Style: Waterfall Jar" Tanjirou aimed his sword technique onto the bone in front of him. However, flesh of hands appeared and blocked the bone neck protecting it.

To make it worst, it has a quick regeneration rate as the hands keeps regenerate as they continue to cut all the flesh of hands. Even the hole Inosuke created closed up. Tanjirou quickly created a plan...

"Inosuke! Let's perform a combo attack and match our breaths together. One of us will slice the flesh up, the others will cut down the bone without moment's delay" Tanjirou told his boar friend.

Commending this brilliant plan, Inosuke agrees but before they can proceed, eyes grow out of the ingrowths as Enmu uses Blood Demon Art, Coerced Swooning Sleep: Eyeballs and Tanjiro falls asleep but not before advising Inosuke to kill himself in his own dream to wake up.

Tanjirou quickly regains consciousness again by killing his dream self but stares straight into another eye and falls back asleep, he falls into a cycle of falling asleep, waking himself up and immediately staring into a Demon eye until he begins to have his sword ready to chop his neck off in the real world before he falls asleep.

Inosuke immediately blocked Tanjirou sword from cutting his own neck. "This isn't a dream, It's reality!" Inosuke then slashed a flesh of hand at the back of Tanjirou. "Don't get caught in any traps! Don't die in a lame way!" Inosuke said to Tanjirou.

Inosuke then explains that since he is wearing his boar mask he is unafraid to look at the eyeballs directly and Tanjirou realises that due to the mask, Inosuke has a hard time seeing the full gaze and is thus immune to the demon's spell.

The eyeballs all get sliced shut by Inosuke. Suddenly, Tanjirou saw the conducter about to attack Inosuke with a gimlet knife. Inosuke wouldn't have a chance to evade since the place they are in right now is cramped.

Tanjirou intervene saving Inosuke but at the cost of him being stabbed. "Don't get in the way of my dreams" the conducter said. Tanjirou hold the pain and knocked out the conducter immediately.

Then a lot of hands from the walls of train appeared and went straight Tanjirou. Tanjirou tried to slash them all but he is weakened a bit right now from the wound. A few hands catched Tanjirou holding him still.

"Tanjirou, wait! I'll save you my minion!" Inosuke said about to slash the hands around Tanjirou unaware that other hands are approaching him at the back.