Hi there! please read

Hi everyone! I'm Ell (my pseudonym) and I have recently re-opened this wattpad account for nostalgic purposes. I was around fifteen to sixteen years old when I started writing fan-fictions (including this one) and I am so happy to see the growing community continue to support my old works (despite many grammatical errors and plot holes). I would like to happily update you that I am now turning 20 in a few months and I am now a Creative Writing sophomore in my dream university!

I would also like to apologize for not updating some of the stories I have put out, as I became very busy with life and took a long hiatus on fan-girling. it was a rough decision, but at the same time, I was able to expose myself in the real world for me to be able to better myself as a person and as a writer.

Things have been tough these days for everyone and I would just like to remind everyone that even though I won't be continuing the series that I promised to write when I was younger, I can assure that you and my fifteen year old self has been a motivation for me to pushing forward with this career. I don't know where it is headed yet, but I will try my best to make more fiction! it would be great if you could come along with me in the process!

if you'd like to catch up with me, feel free to follow my new wattpad account: Brie Sinag!!

I am still a potterhead and a slytherin at heart, no matter how old I will get. Don't let the muggles get you down!

Stay safe, everyone and I hope you enjoy my old (and new) stories!

hugs and kisses,
Ell x