Part 10

"She's a real beauty I tell ya" said Mario to the men sitting across from him. "Well I hope your saying the truth Mario cause I'm sacrificing my men  for you" said Romano. Romano used to be Jonah's bestfriend. Neighbors since they were babys. Jonah and him were inseparable growing up. They were best friends up until the beginning of high school. Jonah has a girlfriend at the time (Melanie's mom) and was going out of town. Romano  said he would stay back to take care of Jonah's girlfriend and his family. Jonah trusted  his bestfriend and said yes, only to come back and see that his girlfriend and Romano were having an affair. Jonah wasn't heartbroken since he wasn't in love with the girl but he felt a little pang in his heart when he found out. I mean his best friend stabbed him in the back and had an affair with his girlfriend. Anyways, Melanie's mother found out she was pregnant with Melanie and had a DNA test and turned out it was Jonah's baby. She wasn't happy. She liked Romano better and wanted a family with him. So when Melanie was born she left her with Jonah. Jonah hasn't talked to her or Romano since then. "I am telling the truth you can count on it" Mario said. "And your sure they won't find us" said Romano scared a bit. Although Mario after like a tough guy he wasn't so tuff with thinking about facing Jonah. He knew that if Jonah saw him he would do something that would either end up with him being dead or beaten. "Yeah yeah they won't find-" he was cut off by someone barging in and saying
"They're here"

—-
"LETS GO BOYS" screamed Jonah at everyone. The men all looked at him and said "YES SIR" and started piling into cars. Jonah smirked and said "It's playtiiiime" and oh how he was thrilled to get revenge for his angel.

—-
They finally got there and got  out of the car. Jonah went up to a door and broke it down. Jack's Nd Zach looked at each other in shock and then looked back at Jonah to see him already marching down the hallways shooting whoever he saw and with that they joined him and brought a couple boys with them. Jonah saw you one of the men from Mario's team get yo and run into a room and was about to follow but was stopped when someone threw themselves against him and started fighting him. He rolled his eyes and shot the guy in the head. He then helped the boys since they were struggling. Everyone stopped when clapping, Jonah instantly turned around and saw that the people that were clapping were Mario and Romano. Jonah scowled and then smirked. "So you kids decided to show up" Jonah said to them. Mario smirked and said "well we can't have you only having fun" and then launched at Jonah with a knife in his hand. Jonah caught him like he was a sack of potatoes and shot him. Well that was easy now there one more to go, Jonah said to himself. He looked at Romano and saw that he was already looking at him smiling. That pissed Jonah off. "What are you smiling about dumbass" Jonah said to Romano. Romano smirked and said "I'm thinking damn this guy really has a fucked up world. He lost his kid once, he lost his baby momma, he's family abandoned him and the best of all, the bestfriend stabbed him in the back" Jonah snarled and said "shut the fuck up and pointed his gun toward Romano smiled and said "I honestly don't care if you shot me and I die, I already completed my duty in life" he said and then smirked at Jonah and then said "to ruin yours, by the way how's Y/N doing" and with that Jonah shot him. Romano slowly fell down in pain and died. While he was Jonah was already rushing out of the warehouse towards the hospital  where     Y/N was. On his way there he FaceTimed Y/N and let go a breath of relief when he saw that Y/N had answered and was still in the hospital safe and sound. "Hey J are you coming back now" said Y/N. Jonah smiled at how caring she was of him and said "yes angel I'm going right n-" he was cut off by something bright coming his way. He screamed and covered himself as much as he could to be safe and then all you could hear was the sound of screeching wheels and the sound of people screaming. The phone then hung up on Y/N. After a couple of seconds Y/N's face paled when she realized what happened. Jonah was in a car crash.
To be continued...