Who Are you?

Chap 29

Shiela coughs.

"Evette! Pia! Come here and help me up."

Cough** cough***
Her head hurts but she pushed herself to sit up.

"What are you cooking? I told you to cook later so the men will have to eat hot food." She said but there's no response

She went to the kitchen and was startled.
Her Gent is cooking?

She rubs her eyes.

It seems she is not wrong.

"What are you doing?"

Geo turns back and see the weak and sick woman.
This is Alli's hated mother.
Though it is not unreasonable for Alli to hatr her. It is unrrasonable not to remember what this woman did for him while growing up.
Its not like he is abused or forced to work.

"Mother...I heard from Sister-in-law that you are sick. So I come to cook for you. I have--"

"Who are you?"

Flinch.

Alli stares at the old woman who is coughing non stop.

"Mother, do you hate me that much to forget me?"

"You are not Alli. You look like him. But you are not my son."

Geo blinks.
He wonder if this woman loves Alli or hate Alli?
She clearly shows she hates him.
But just a few exchanges of words and she figure him out?

"I am Alli's mother. Even if I hate that selfish brat...I am his selfish mother. Who are you?"

Geo smiles.
"Can we...cooperate? Madam?" A smile of a good person.
He can insists of pretending he is Alli.
But soon, the other people will come. They will be suspicious.
Even if there is baseless accusation, possessing one's body is a major issue and may cause him the happy family he has now.

The old woman closed her eyes for seconds then she shakes her head.

"What are you doing here Alli? It's already late. Your husband is waiting for you."

Geo blinks.
"Just like that?"

"...........I am not a good mother. Its too late to act like one now."

"No. To be honest, you are a good mother. Your a bit forceful but in the end you choose a perfect man for your Gent."

Shiela snorts.
"I appreciate your effort to comfort me."

"Mother, let me be filial to you."

"Name. Use your own name at least."

Geo eyes blinks.
"Really? Is it alright?"

Shiela nods.
"I will say it is the name I really want to give you but change my mind."

Geo laughs.
"What a smart woman. Too bad you are born as a commoner. You will be successful if you become a merchant's daughter at the very least."

"Hmp."

"I cook some food for you. I also called a Doctor to see you. I hope your speed recovery, madam."

"Do you have so much money to spare? Heh. I don't care. Spend it to me then. It's not my money anyways."

"What a tsundere type of mother. I don't grow up with familial love and always am baffled by the idea that these love ones will be used against you."

"Don't you look happy with your husband and new son?"

"Oh. You see me huh. Haha. So you can tell. Before..I have no idea and feel pity about those people that has people they care and love...Now...I know that I am the pitiful one for.....just discovering the joy of it."

"I see." The old woman stares at him.

"Do you want to asks how he dies and what his last thought?"
Geo smiles.

"Am I a masochist? That brat hates me to the core.. Why would I want to know..."

"I see. It's a pity though."

"What's your name?"

"From now on...Please call me Geo."

"Geo...I understand. You don't have to pay respect to me in Alli's stead. He is not the filial type honestly..That brat..."

"I will be filial from now on. I don't want my son and future babies to grow up not knowing how to value their parents afterall."

Shiela sighs.
"You are the energetic type. I feel tired talking to you."

Geo laughs.
"I am just excited. Its been a while since I can sincerely express myself so openly."

Shiela sighs***

Kwan looks at their son leaving.
"He grows up so fast. Now he knows to be filial. We...really did an awful thing to him. From now on be more expressive to him so he will visit us more often. I heard Wally really loves him. Maybe soon they will have a son or daughter....Why are you crying?"

Shiela shakes her head.
"Nothing. You talk to much. I will go back to bed."

"Yes. The doctor told you not to overwork your body. Are you full then?"

"I am.." she walks fast to get to her bedroom but she didn't make it and collapse as she hugs the post.

Crying as she clenched her chest part.

Geo smiles.
But his eyes become sharper.
There's no way to trust Alli's mother completely. He hates it when people has something against him.
It pisses him off and makes him a bit vulnerable.

He will spy at her for a while.
If she passed his tests then he will let her live...if not...her life is a small price to pay for his happiness.

While he is thinking.
A hard musculine arms wrap around his waist.

Startled Geo almost hit him with a poisoned needle. No. He makes sure that he won't hit him when he recognized the smell and the man strength.

"Do not startle me like that!" Geo angrily said.

Wally's eyes widen.
"That is so fast. You almost skewered me with your new weapon." Wally tighten his hold in Geo's waist.
As he lightly kisses his cheek.

"I am telling you! Do not startle me." Geo pouts as he turns around and looks at Wally.
Wally puts his arms around his waist again and they kiss.

"Want to...here?" Geo already know how to seduce his husband the easiest way.
As he use his husky voice to entice him.

Wally nods.
"I want...But we can't...Hannah has to go home. Leon will be alone at home."

Geo sighs and hugs Wally's arm.
"Baby Leon is my top priority so its okay."

"So I am number 2? I am not complaining but that is a bit..."

Geo chuckles.
"You are number 3."

"You." Wally squints his eyes playfully.

Geo smirks.
"Sex is number 2."

Wally laughs.
"I know it. You only love me for my body."

"Well~~~" Geo smiles sheepishly and looks at him from head to toe.

"Don't admit it." Wally happily kisses his lips.