12. Bling Me Out

Money ain't a thing, and a ring is a ring
They call me Icee, I got da bling bling
From da rollie to da chains
So icy from my head down to my toes
Diamonds all around me
Let's get dat money right
And fuckin' bling me out

After more sex in the shower and getting dressed between bites of eating the food that was brought up, they finally made it to brunch where Ginger was waiting on them in the back area with a big floppy hat on and sunglasses.

"Sorry we're late," Kitrina greeted her, giving her air kisses and a light hug. She felt so Hollywood.

"Icee always doing the most I'm sure. Bet he takes longer to get ready than any woman I know, with his pretty ass."

"It wasn't even me, blame your girl for not keeping her hands off me," Icee explained and Kitrina shook her head with embarrassment at him.

"Ugh, don't even want to hear it," Ginger scoffed.

They ordered their food and Kitrina and Ginger chatted it up like they were old friends. They talked about all they saw last night and who was best dressed and worse dressed and all that gossip stuff. Icee was bored to tears, but he knew Kitrina liked hanging with Ginger. After they finished their food, the ladies excused themselves to go freshen up in the ladies' room.

"Don't keep my baby too long." Icee pulled Kitrina to him for a kiss before she walked off with Ginger.

"Girl, why is Icee goo-goo gaga over you like that? I have never seen him that way. Not with Bonnie or anyone," Ginger remarked when they were touching up their make-up.

"Oh, we told each other we loved each other for the first time last night," Kitrina smiled hard as she told her new celebrity friend. She didn't know her well, but she had a vibe about Ginger.

"Aaaaw, that's so sweet. Y'all in love. Girl, hold on to that man, he's one of the good ones."

"I know! And we also...made love for the first time."

"Shut the front door! Really? How long have you been dating that this was your first time?"

Kitrina did not know how much she wanted to confide in Ginger, because she still barely knew her. It was something about her that she connected with and she knew they would be friends even after this weekend.

"Girl, between you and me, I was celibate for three and a half years when I met Icee. We've been dating for about, five months now. He was cool with it, so he never really pressured me about it. We just took our time and got to know each other."

"Damn, damn, damn! Is that how you do it? That's how Ciara caught Russell, so let me consider this celibate lifestyle thang...not!"

They made it back out to Icee.

"Took you long enough, big head," Icee snapped at Ginger. "This is my girl, you need to find a man and not be a third wheel."

"Oh Icee, that was mean to say," Kitrina let out, slapping her forehead.

"Oh, don't worry about me big bro, you know I get mine in," Ginger remarked.

"I don't know if I like my girl hanging with this one, she might corrupt her pretty little mind," Icee stated kissing Kitrina.

"Oh please! I am not going to sit here and watch you two lovebirds make out like two high school kids."

Icee did not stop kissing Kitrina, he just shooed Ginger away with his hand.

"You know what I want to do now," Icee began. "I want to take my girl shopping and bling her out."

Kitrina was that girly girl that did not mind shopping and spending money on clothes that made her look good. She had not officially started working for Icee yet, but he had given her an advance on her high six-figure income she would be making. Icee wanted to buy her everything, but she had no problem spending her own. They hit up all the posh stores and Kitrina had so much stuff she was going to have to ship it home separately. Then they went to Icee's favorite jewelry store where he got most of his bling-bling. Icee was like a kid in the candy store. He wanted some of everything he saw.