13. Lickedy-Lick-Lick

All night long, lickedy lick lick lick
Put my face in it, lickedy lick lick lick
I'm going strong, lickedy lick lick lick
Till she fuckin' dry, lickedy lick lick lick

It was so hard to leave Icee, but she flew back home and was so glad to see her house again.  L.A. was nice but there was nothing like Springfield. Sitting in front of her house was not her Rav4, but the new black Yukon Denali SUV Icee bought for her. She excitedly dropped her bags and ran up to it. She hit the key fob and got into her new ride.

It was the best car she had ever seen. She felt like a real baller in it. She looked around it then she saw a small wrapped box under her seat. She picked it up and opened it, figuring Icee had left another gift for her. When she opened the box, she saw a set of keys. She had no idea what they were to, so she called Icee.

"Hey baby," Icee answered.  "I miss you already. You just touch down?"

"Yeah, I made it home. Hey, what are these keys I found in the car?"

"My surprise. I want you to move in with me."

Kitrina took a gulp.

"What?"

"Just consider it, okay. I know how independent you are and everything, that's what I love about you, but baby, I want to give you the world. I'm not home that often, but when I am, I want to come home to you babe, and sleep next to you."

"Ice, that's just...a lot...and so soon.  I mean, we've dated only five months—"

"Ain't nobody counting the days or the months, I'm going by how I feel, and Kitty, it feels right. You don't have to decide right now. You have the keys, so whenever you ready, just let me know."

"Ok Ice, I will. Thanks. I love you."

"I love you, babe."

The next day was her first day at work at the new KStyle Fashions. Even without Icee there, he gave her full reigns to start the company.  Her business degree was going to get a full workout. The first thing she did was make sure her key positions were filled. Of course, her twin Krystle was the head designer, but she also offered her best friend a chance of a lifetime by moving back to Springfield. Fayme came aboard as Marketing Director. She knew her friend would not pass up a chance to be a part of something ground-breaking, even if it was in little old Springfield. Also, she kept her assistant Janice on. There was a lot of work to be done in the next few weeks.

Icee's studio and record label, Da Factory Hitz occupied all of the fourth floor. DadCo was on the third floor and Boyz in Da Field was on the first and second level of the eight-floor building. The upper two floors were living space. His brother Craig had lived on the top floor loft. For now, she had plenty of space to expand.

She met with area businesses she could partner with and planned trips out of town to see fashion shows and see how other companies were doing things. She already had a vision for KStyle Fashions. It would be clothes females of all sizes, shapes, and ages would want to wear. And because it was Icee's label, it had to represent his street style as well.

Kitrina and Krystle's first trip was to Milan to see what was trending. Then they made their way to Rome, London, Paris, and Tokyo.  All places she had never been or thought she would ever travel to. She did not even have a passport before she met Icee. After their international tour, they stayed a week in New York for research and then to Atlanta to get the vibe of what the young and hip were wearing. With all the knowledge they gathered, Krystle went to work on making designs she would pitch to Icee.

It was six weeks before she even got a break and had downtime at home. She had not seen Icee since she left Los Angeles. He was still there hard at work, and they talked on the phone nightly but it was not the same.