Chapter 29 No Regrets

We swim around for a while not saying anything. I get out and drying of changing into some sweat pants and a spaghetti strap tank top. I see maverick sitting on the bed waiting for me to leave the bathroom.

"Are you o," I say getting cut of. "Did you like it," he asks "do you regret doing it." "What of course I did," I say "and no I don't regret it. Did you not enjoy it. Do you regret doing it," I sit on the bed next to him with a little bit of distance between us.

His head snaps to me. "You think I regret it," he asks. "No that's not what I said I asked if you did," I say. He sighs. "I enjoyed it a lot and I don't regret doing it," he says "I just didn't know how to ask you to make sure you liked it and were comfortable."

"If I wasn't comfortable I wouldn't of let you do it," I say laying my head on his shoulder. "I love you Nichole," he says. "I love you," I say. "I'm hungry."

We decided to go to the lobby to get dinner. After dinner. We sat there talking for a while. We diecided it was time to go upstairs and head for the elevator. I jump on the bed wiggling under the covers I'll take a shower in the morning I'm tired.

Maverick gets under the covers and pulls me to his chest. "Goodnight I love you," I say. "I love you," he says kissing my four head before we both fall asleep.

The next morning

I wake up to a pain in my lower stomach. Stupid Mother Nature.  I stand up and feel a red water fall. I quickly grab some cloths before rushing into the bathroom. I look under the bathroom counter and see pads thank go I didn't even think to bring anything. I take a quick shower washing my body very well.

I get dressed and do my lady business. I walk out to see the bed empty. I pull back the covers seeing a red spot. You have to be kidding me. Maverick comes in the room I quickly throw the covers back up.

I smile at him. My stomach hurts. I walk over to my bag looking for some medicine. He starts taking the sheets of he saw it fuck. "I'll do that," I say jumping up. "It's okay baby I've got it," I nod sitting back down digging threw my bag. He leaves with the sheets in his hand before coming back a couple minutes with fresh sheets.

I get up taking the sheets from him. Making the bed. "I'm sorry," I say picking up the pillows putting them in there place. "You don't have to apologize," he says.

I look down at my feet my toe nail polish is a dark blue I put on there the other day it's already started chipping.

I feel fingers under my chin lifting my head. "It's not a big deal baby it happens," he says. Derek always used to say it was disgusting like it isn't natural. I smile leaning into him.

"Im hungry," I say. He smiles before pulling me into the kitchen. There sits waffles and strawberry's. I smile sitting down eating two waffles and a couple strawberry's.

After breakfast I sat on the couch. My stomach still hurts I couldn't find any medicine. I pull my knees to my chest trying to form a ball to get it to stop. My eyes water as the pain gets worse.

Maverick comes into the living room. I extend my body opening my arms and the blanket wanting to cuddle. He lays down on his side next to me. He puts his head half of half on my boobies before pulling my shirt up and putting his warm hand on my lower stomach. I cover us up with my blanket.

"I wish I was a dude," I say running my fingers threw his hair. "I like that your a women," he says. I smile "yea maybe you should be a women and I'll be a man." I say laughing. "No thank you," he says

He so cute. He sits up making me pout. He made my stomach feel better. "I just have to pee I'll be back," he says.

I nod he does his business and we spend most of the day watching movies and sitting in the hot tub.  We go to a semi fancy restaurant for dinner. It was really good food and the people were nice.

After dinner we came home. I ended up tripping and scraping my knee of some concrete. Maverick sets me on the bathroom counter before grabbing the first aid kit.

He grabs an alcohol whip before telling me it may hurt. He whips my knee I don't even flinch. He grabs some cream putting it on before putting on a band aid.

"All better," I say smiling. "All better," he says smiling back at me. He helps me off the counter before I put on on of his shirts laying down.

We cuddle up going into a dreamless sleep.