Chapter 7 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 1

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 7

"In 1st place, Team Todoroki!"

"2nd place, the team who managed to make a huge comeback from 0 points is Team Midoriya!"

"Moving on, 3rd place goes to Team Bakugou!"

"Lastly in 4th place, Team Shinso"

The crowds gave the winning team a loud cheer.

"There you have it folks! These four teams will advance to the final round!"

.

.

.

"Now, we'll take an hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya!" the crowds slowly started to leave the stage. It was now break time, meaning the students, staffs, and the audience went for their lunch.

"Hey, Eraser Head, let's go grab food." Present Mic turned to Aizawa.

"I'm going to sleep." He quickly rejected, already in his yellow sleeping bag.

"How dissapointing!" Asui sighed as she and her team didn't manage to proceed in the next round. "Mina-chan, Yaoyorozu-chan, congratulations." She smiled. Even though she failed to continue in the next stage, she didn't forget to congratulate her friends.

"Thank you." Both girls replied as they walked together for lunch.

"Iida-kun! I didn't know you had a special move like that! No fair!" Uraraka huffed as she felt slightly betrayed by the four-eyes class representative.

"It has nothing to do with fairness! I just wasn't using it as intended." Iida waved his hand in his own unique way. "Besides, I wanted to do something that could compete with Midoriya."

"Isn't that a manly thing, huh? Typical for boys." Uraraka replied.

Then, Iida paused for a while. "Well, it wasn't only me who had a special move. Boboiboy has it as well, remember?" To be honest, he was stunned that there's another person whose been keeping a unusual move from others' knowledge beside him.

"Now that you mention it, he did use a special move during the cavalry battle!" Uraraka recalled. "His lightning suddenly turned red! I mean, wasn't his lightning yellow in color during our training?" she questioned.

"Indeed, it was." Iida replied. He never saw red lightning in his life. Not to mention that the red lightning looked very dangerous and powerful. Boboiboy was the first to demonstrate him that. "Not to mention, his speed increased during that form."

"I don't know if you notice this but his personality switches very often ." Uraraka added. When Thunderstorm first appeared before her eyes, she immediately felt a frightening sensation. Also, she wasn't that blind for not noticing Boboiboy's personality changes as he used his elemental quirk.

"Now that you mention it, he does." Iida agreed. He wanted to ask Boboiboy about that, but he thought that it would be too disrespectful considering that exceeded their friendship boundaries.

Both of them went silent for a moment.

Just how many secrets does he keep from them?