||THIRTY-NINE||

I woke up and it was around 5 in the evening, I remember Yoongi was with me but then he had to leave.

I saw that a note was kept with one of my favourite chocolate and it was his writing.

It said "I am taking Hyojin to the park, when you wake up eat your lunch that I kept on the table. and do take medicines for fever as you still have a fever. This chocolate is your reward for being a good girl and eating the medicine, you can come to the park after that.

Only and only yours
Lilmeowmeow "

Well, that letter was really sweet but what I wasn't able to get was why I was feeling sick, I have a fever and continuous cough, I feel that I should visit the doctor.

I went to the dining room and saw that he kept my lunch on the table with medicines beside it, I did as he did and got my runners to go to the park.

Well, they were luxurious apartments and mostly celebrities lived there, so it was easy for us to roam around without a mask.

On my to the park, I met so many actors like Lee Min Hoo, Song Jong Ki and  IU. It was evening time so they must be going out, but that fact that they recognised me was really shocking.

I reached that park and saw that Yoongi was teaching Hyojin Basketball and he was really good.

I also played basketball in high school and university, so I was also quite good at it but he looked really professional and passionate about the game.

"You know Jin(Yoongi called Hyojin, Jin cause he liked that) I was really shy in my school time and didn't talk much, I use to play basketball and many girls came to cheer for me," he said

"Really appa?! My dad was really famous back then also" she teased him.

"Well, I don't know exactly," he said as he scratched back of his head.

"I was also quite good at this game," I said

"Ohh really?" Both of them said ad they turned their attention towards me.

"Well, not more than me," he said

"Ohh really!" I said as I crossed my arms.

Though he was good but I can beat him.

"Let's have a match, if you win, I'll do the chores for a week and if I win then you will go on a while day date with me. Thay day will consist of having breakfast together, going for a movie, fishing together, shopping and then dinner, in total you will spend your whole day with me" he said as he challenged me.

"You guys can go to the Disneyland as well and Hang river also," Hyojin said

"Plus, I'll be a good daughter, so I'll give you guys some good time and go to grandma" she continued

What!? Well if he is willing to do the chores then I'll give my life to win this match.

"Accepted! But no backing out" I said

"Yes, no backing out," he said

We decided to do free shots as it was impossible to play a match.

"Each of us has given chances to score the maximum," he said as he handed me the ball," ladies first" he continued.

I stood near the three-pointer line and shot the ball one after the other, I shot four baskets in a row and it was the last one.

I threw that ball but instead of going in, it rebounded and now my score was 4. I was happy but was also scared cause he was really good.